•001•

Dominique

"IF YOU'ON LEAVE THAT NIGGA ALONE!!" I turned around to my twin brother, Bryshere walking up to me. We're fraternal. "That nigga don't do shit to nobody but you steady fuckin with him!" I rolled my eyes & walked off.

"Come on girls.." We walked over to our lockers.

"I'M SERIOUS NIQ!!" He yelled after me. "LEAVE THAT NIGGA ALONE!" I flipped him off & continued to check myself out in the little mirror in my locker. "C'mere.."

"AHHH!!" My BFF, London squealed. "YAZZZZ!!" She giggled. I rolled my eyes.

Yeah she up and got with my brother, but whatever. He always has my back at the end on the day so I'm not worried about it.

"Would you leave my friends alone and go on with your life!?" I spat.

"Aw c'mere baby..." He walked over to me, pulling me into a hug. "If you wanted some love, all you had to do was say somethin.."

"Yazshawn, let me go!" I tried pushing him off. He started kissing all over my face. "AAHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed. "Okay, I'll leave him alone! Damn!" I crossed my fingers behind me. He stopped.

"That's what I thought..." He smirked. I rolled my eyes & slammed my locker shut.

"Asshole.." I mumbled, taking his wallet out of his back pocket & took out 20 bucks.

"I want my change back." He told me, putting his wallet back in his pocket. My other friends, Zendaya & Michelle laughed.

"Now you know you're not getting that back."

"I better." He spat. "That's all I got til tomorrow."

"You'll get it back.." London said, give me a look. I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe." Then the bell rang. I sighed, stuffing the bill in my bra. "I really don't feel like being here.."

"C'mon!" Bryshere said, putting his arms over both me & London. "Should've stayed at home."

"Just might skip..." I mumbled as we walked into the classroom. We all have first hour together. I looked up & saw Daniel in the back on the classroom. Reading glasses on his face & his head in a book. I smiled.

Truth is, I like him....Daniel. I like Daniel. Ever since we were little, I've had a little crush on him. As we grew older, I became the most popular girl in school & he grew shy and to himself. The only person that knows that I like him is my brother. He's my back bone, the one I vent too, my personal therapist. I can count on Bryshere with any and everything & he'll have my back 100%!

"I'll be back guys.." I walked to the back on the class with a sly grin on my face. I pushed his book to the floor & hopped on top on his desk. "Hiya.." I took his glasses off of his face, sticking them down my shirt. He sighed.

"May I have those back?" He spoke low. I laughed.

"What're you blind or something?" I questioned. He was silent as he picked the book back up. "You're such a wuss man?" I took the book from him & threw it somewhere in the class.

"MS TAYLOR!" The teacher yelled. I never really care to learn her name.

"What bitch?" I snapped. "I'm having a conversation!"

"No! You're meddling and watch your mouth!" She yelled.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you yelling at, cause I know for damn sure that it ain't me!" I got up off the desk, about to charge up to the front of the class.

"SHONDRÉ!" Bryshere yelled as I felt a large hand grip my arms & pull me back. I looked down at Daniel gripping my wrist with his head down. My heart fluttered. He still cares even though I treat him like shit everyday.

"Principal's office, NOW!" The teacher yelled.

"Happily." Daniel let me go & I walked off to the principal's office, grabbing my bag on my way out.

As I was walking down the halls, I felt something poking me in my chest. I know ain't shit down my shirt, but--

"SHIT!" I spat as I pulled Daniel's glasses out of my shirt. I sighed, put them in my bag & walked into the principal's office.

"The fuck you do this time, Dominique?" Did I mention that my uncle was the principal? I swear I get away with any and everything. I folded my arms as we walked into his office.

"That bitch had the nerve to yell at me, so I told her ass off.." I sat back. "Just cause I was messing with this dork who sits in the back of class."

"THEN LEAVE THE NIGGA ALONE!" He yelled. I scuffed & looked away. Then there was a knock on the door. "Come on!" The door opened & I looked up to Daniel walking in. "Can I help you with something, Mr. Simmons?"

"Uh...I uh.." He stuttered. I rolled my eyes & grabbed his glasses out of my bag.

"Here.." I held out his glasses. "Now get outta here!" He grabbed them & left. I looked at my uncle. "Are we done here?"

"Stay outta trouble, Dominique!" He yelled after me as I was leaving.

"Love you too!!" I left out of the office & back to class.

"What he say?" Bryshere asked as I sat down, already knowing the answer.

"Stay outta trouble..." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever....trouble always finds its way to me anyway, so I might as well cause some trouble before it comes to me.." He shook his head & laughed to himself.

It's true though. Even if I do good, trouble creeps his way into everything. That's mainly why I torment Daniel everyday, so no innocent bystander gets caught up in it. I'm a trouble child, me & Bryshere both. But he can miniver around it, I can't. I just embrace the fact that I'll get in trouble eventually.

My mom told us that if we find the right person, they could channel it....all of it. I guess I haven't found that person yet. Hopefully I will soon, cause I don't know how much more of this I can take.

  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

What do you guys think of Dominique and Bryshere ?

Dominique has a little crushy crush on Daniel ??

Please vote and comment❣❣