•019•

Bryshere

I'm trying so hard not to laugh right now. Mom & dad are flipping out, worse then when I told 'em London was pregnant. Dad got this look in his eye, a look that could kill. That's why Ion wanna do shit that's gon set him off.

"Fuck you smilin for nigga!?"

"WILLIE!" Ma spat.

"TAMALA!" He mocked. I chuckled, took Nileyah out her play pin &
walked upstairs.

"What the hell was that all bout?" Trev asked once I walked in Niq's bedroom.

"The nigga blamin me for the shit.." I scuffed.

"Why?" London asked.

"Cause Dominique's a perfect little angel. She could never do wrong in his eyes..." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Brysh, that's not true." Dominique sniffled. "I've been grounded, I got spanked when we were kids, he's told me no plenty of times..."

"Then right after, he let's you have whatever the fuck you want!" I barked. "You been gettin special treatments since you came out the womb!"

"Man chill!" Dig said as London took Nileyah from me. She was crying. Then there was a knock at the bedroom door.

"CHARLIE!!!" Dominique cried as she ran over to hug her.

"Hey sister!" She giggled. "What's wrong with you?" Then she looked around the room. "Um....did I come in at a bad time?"

"Pretty much..." Zendaya chuckled. Charlie looked up at me.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Ask ya sister." I scuffed, folding my arms. She looked at Dominique.

"Charlotte, I'm pregnant." Then she broke down. Charlie squealed.

"This is the best news I've gotten all day!! Why're you crying?"

"Cause she'on want 'em.." Dig spat.

Dominique

I know Daniel is mad at me for not wanting the baby right now, but I wanted to atleast going to college first. I do want kid; that's all I've ever wanted, but I'm a kid myself. Daniel has to understand that I'm thinking about our higher education. We can be anything we wanna be, but we can't be that without going to college.

"Can I talk to you.....alone?" I asked Daniel as he looked through his phone. He shook his head. I snatched his phone from him. "You don't tell me no!" I walked out of my bedroom & into one of the guest rooms.

"What d'ya want man?!" He spat, slammed the door behind him.

"Oh so now what?" I sat on the bed. "You're mad at me over a damn statement?" He leaned back against the door. "I'm not getting rid of our child Daniel!" I yelled, then paused. I shook my head. "You wouldn't understand." I got up & walked over to the door. "Excuse me." I tried moving him out of the way, but he wouldn't budge.

"Understand what?" He finally spoke.

"Just move." I tried to hold back the tears that threatened to fall. He pulled me into him & held me by my waist.

"Understand what?" He repeated. I broke down.

"All my life, people always told me what I couldn't do; I couldn't pass my class, I couldn't possibly graduate high school, or even go to college, no one could never love me....and the list goes on." I cried. "For once in my life, I wanted to prove them wrong. I wanted to prove to them and myself that I could do anything and everything I wanted to. I wanted to make a difference."

"No one say that you couldn't still do all those things." He told me.

"Because I can't." I broke away from him. "I can't take care of a baby and study. I had a hard time babysitting Yazzy and doing my homework."

"You won't be alone, you got me." He smiled. I looked away. "And your friends, your brother, my folks...."

"They don't even know that I'm pregnant." I looked up at him. He gnawed on his bottom lip. I sighed. "You told them, didn't you?"

"Right before I got here."

"Oh God...." I moved him out of the way & left the room.

A month has went by & Mother's Day is just around the corner. Daniel comes over everyday after school, he buy hella things for the baby, and we even moved some things around to make room for the baby. My first month check up is today & we're going to see how they're doing. Daniel's mom, my mom & Charlotte are coming too. They're more excited than anybody.

"Would you calm down?!" I laughed as Charlie squealed every two seconds.

"I'm so excited!" She squealed. "I'm gonna be an aunt again!!"

"Me too.." I mumbled to myself. She doesn't know about Zendaya's pregnancy yet. Charlotte was so focused on me that Zendaya just kept it to herself.

"Dominique Taylor....?" The nurse finally called me. Daniel & I got up.

"We'll wait out here.." Mommy said. I nodded & we followed the nurse to the back.

Zendaya

"Thank you so much." I smiled, leaving the doctor's office.

"What did he say?" Trevor asked. Him, my parents and baby sister, Mariah & his little sister, Apryl all came.

"Umm.." I sighed. "I mean, I'm only a little over a month so there's really nothing to tell." I shrugged. "But it is a single child."

"Oh thank God.." My mommy sighed in relief. I giggled. "Two babies in the house is enough."

I actually happy that I'm pregnant, I was happy when I found out. I've always wanted kids.....well a kid. I don't have the tolerance for more than one child, but now I have Mariah and my own child to look after. I hope I don't go crazy....

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

Please vote and comment❣❣