•007•

Daniel

"Please don't do this.." She whined softly to me as I kissed down her neck. "Daniel!" I ignored her & started my car.

"We bout to go for a little ride.." I backed out, sped out of the parking lot & on to the highway. She started to feel up my shirt, softly moaning as her hands explored my tight abdomen.

"Oh God..." She whispered. I smirked, then she started kissing & sucking on my neck. I clenched jaw, speeding faster down the interstate.

"You trynna give me a ticket?" I groaned. I then looked up, held her into me & slammed on the breaks.

"You're doing that on your own..." She lead the kisses up my jawline & to my lips. We started to make out hungrily, lustfully. She moaned. "Do you love me?" She pulled away. I looked up at her.

"Without a doubt.." She smiled & kissed me. Then I heard people behind me blowing their horns. Dominique giggled & pulled away, climbing into the passenger seat. I sped off.

"Where're we going?" She finally asked. I pulled into my driveway & parked. "Oh wow. This house is beautiful.."

"Yeah c'mon.." I turned off the car & we got out. We walked into the house & straight up to my bedroom. My parents are out of town for the next couple weeks & they left me in charge. Russy & my little sister, Miley are in school.

"This is your house?" I nodded. "Wow, no wonder why you have a Porsche and a Lamborghini."

"And a Ferrari." I told her, sitting on my bed. Her jaw dropped.

"You have a fuckin Ferrari??" She gasped. I smiled & pulling her into my lap. She straddled me.

"Says the one that has a Jeep and a Pink Porsche 911.." I rose my eyebrow at her.

"The jeep was a birthday present okay?" She tried not to smile.

"And the Porsche?"

"I actually just got that last month. I don't drive it a lot though." She shrugged.

"Mhmm.." I hummed. She smiled as she playfully rolled her eyes.

Bryshere

"Where the fuck is Dominique?" I asked the girls. They shrugged.

"I don't know. Before we came to class she said that she was going to your uncle's office." Michelle said. I sighed & wiped out my phone.

~ Aye unc Niq wit u?

Uncle Kev💂🏽💯 -  No she should be in class. Fuck she at!?

~ Nvm, here she come

I lied. The last thing I need is to snitch of her ass & have her hold the shit over my head. I sighed.

After first hour was over, I called Dominique.

"Hello?" She sounded cheerful.

"Fuck you at!?" I snapped.

"Damn nigga, getcha panties outcha ass. I'm right behind you.." I turned around to her smiling at me. I hung up the call. "Hiya.."

"Fuck you been man?" I asked her.

"In uncle Kevin's office.."

"Don't lie madude...I texted him and he said that you was in class." I spat.

"Snitch ass nigga.." She mumbled loudly.

"Aye! Be nice." I looked behind me to Diggy laughing. Dominique rolled her eyes & walked off. I was taken aback. I pointed at them.

"Y'all two...." I stopped & pulled her back. "Wait wait wait!" I laughed. "So that shit actually worked?"

"Unfortunately.." She walked off.

"I hope you bust yo ass!!!" I yelled after her as her heels clicked on the tiled floor. She threw me the finger & opened her locker. I laughed. "Ahhh my nigga what happened?" I put my arm around Dig's shoulder & walked in the opposite direction.

"Nothing man.." He told me.

"C'mon dawg, I need the dirty in her ass. She always got shit to say bout me..."

"We just talked. I showed her my cars and we just drove around." He shrugged. I sucked my teeth.

"Y'all boring as fuck.." I took my arm off his shoulder & opened my locker. He laughed.

"I told you before man....I ain't that damn interestin.." He said. I pointed over at Dominique, who was looking at him.

"Yet someone thinks you are.." He turned around & smirked. He winked at her. She blushed & turned back to her locker, talking to the girls. I laughed. "Fuck you do to my sister man??" He laughed too.

"Nothing..." He shook his head. I rose my eyebrow, looking at him in disbelief. He chuckled & dapped me. "I'm bout to go bruh. I ain't even s'pose to be here no way."

"Why?"

"Cause I'm the practical joker in Office Aide and the office staff wants me to put this prank together for your uncle's birthday or whatever. I'm s'pose to be doing it right now." He told me. I laughed.

"Aw damn. You better get his ass.." We laughed. Then Dominique walked up, pushing Dig back so she could stand in front of me.

"I need a favor.." She folded her arms.

"What?" I asked as Daniel stepped up to her. She pushed him back again.

"The only way I won't hold this Daniel thing over your head is unless we have a Costume party on our birthday..."

"That's it?"

"And you gotta clean Cookie's cage."

"Fuck no!" I scuffed. She nodded with a schemish look on her face.

"Okay.." She walked off. Dig pulled her back. She snatched away & pushed him against the lockers. He smirked with his eyebrows raised. She scrunched her face up. "Watch it, Simmons." She spat. "I'll still beat your ass.."

"And I'll be waitin.." He smirked. She smiled & walked away.

"Goals AF!" I squealed like a girl. He threw his back into laughter.

"I'm bout to go man.." He dapped me & left.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

Please vote and comment❣❣