•004•

Bryshere

Okay. So I gotta plan iight? Dominique don't know but I've befriended her little crush or whatever these past few days. He real cool. When he's around the guys, he's a whole different person. So here the thing, I told Daniel and his friends to meet me at the mall so we could chill. But what I'm really trynna do is get him & Dominique to hook up. I'm getting tired of her constantly talking bout this nigga like he just the shit, like the nigga is Chris Brown or August Alsina or some shit. I just want her to shut the fuck up.

Yeah I'm the one that recorded that video of them. I sent it to Trevor knowing his messy ass was gon post the shit. Just to get her startled.

" I do shit your girls can't say that they saw already
Cause I'm a nigga that ain't ordinary
I promise to you that I'm more than ready
And if you have my baby we wouldn't need Maury or Jerry
You know you like that
So how could you ever fight that?

Cause we a book and it's only the first chapter
I'm trynna cuff you before I spell cuff backwards "

"Fuck is that shit??" I spat.

"I don't know? Someone emailed me a song the other day and I liked it.." She shrugged.

"Whatever B.."

Once we pulled up in the parking lot, Dominique groaned & hit me in my chest.

"What the fuck is he doing here!?" She snapped, pointing at the car in front of us. I rose my eyebrow at her.

"Fuck is that?"

"Don't bullshit me, Bryshere!" She yelled.

"Ion know who's fuckin whip that is.." I told her. She rolled her eyes & got out the car. I really don't know who's ride that is, but it is nice.

Ion know what the fuck she getting mad for cause I'm the one that's fuckin paying for shit! I ain't see her ass grab shit but her phone before we left the crib, so she better calm that shit down.

"And when yo ass get hit, you bet not say shit!" I yelled after her as she walked across the street while car were passing by. She ignored me like always. I sighed, locked the car up & walked across the street and into the mall. Then I saw Daniel walk into one of Dominique's favorite stores, Bath & Body Works.

Dominique

"Mm.." I hummed, smelling a sample of the new body lotion that was on display. Well still humming that song I was singing in the car. "Cause we a book and it's only the first chapter. I'm trynna cuff you before I spell cuff backwards..." I sang softly.

"Cause girl I know you want me. Babygirl you the one, babygirl you the one..." I heard someone sing in my ear & wrap their arms around me. I gasped & turned around, pushing him back.

"I swear I'm gonna kill you!!" I yelled hitting him in his chest. He chuckled deeply, sending me on edge. "What do you want, Daniel!?"

"So you like the song??" He asked. I nodded, then paused. I looked up at him.

"You wrote that?" I spat, pointing at him. He nodded. "Oh my God..." I ran out of the store to find my brother. "We need to go, now!"

"What's the rush?" He said, holding a baby. I squealed, taking her from him.

"Hey auntie's Yazzy Pooh.." I kissed all over her face. She squealed happily.

Yes Bryshere's dumbass got a baby, him and London. Nileyah Yazmin Taylor. She's only like 8 months though. I love my niecey, she's my everything.

"Auntie missed youuuuu!!" I cooed. She laid her head on my chest. I smiled.

"Cute kid. She yours?" I heard. "Hey cutie.." I looked up to Daniel, smiling at me.

"Yeah, she's mine.." Bryshere told him. I walked away. "Niq...?" I ignored him & continued to walk away with Nileyah.

"If you hated me that much, all you had to do was say so..." Daniel whispered in my ear deeply, pulling me into him. I breathed slowly, quivering in my skin.

"Well now you know.." I barely spoke. I pushed him back, walking away. He pulled me back.

"Ion believe that shit." I felt him slip something in my back pocket, then I felt nothing. I turned around to him walking off. I put Nileyah on my hip & went into my back pocket.

"The hell...?" I said, pulling three hundred dollars and a note out. I looked back in the direction Daniel walked off in. I opened the note..

" Anything you want, just know I got you....
                 - Daniel "

I rolled my eyes & blushed, walking off to Baby Gap. Hey, I mean why not?? Hell, this three hundred fuckin dollars! Might as well spend it on my Yazzy Pooh...

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

Whaaaaaaatttt ?? What the hell got into this nigga ?

WOW ! Bryshere & London got a baby ?

Please vote and comment❣❣