•025•

Dominique

As the years floated by, I still can't believe how blessed I've become. The twins are three now. Daniel & I named them, Nefertari Tiye {Tia} Taylor Simmons & Shakir Tau {T-ow} Taylor Simmons. Yes, they have two middle names in which one is my last name. I'm so grateful for my little angels, I don't know what I'd do without them.

"Mwommy, Nailah and Braydon are fighting again!" Nefertari squeaked, running into my bedroom. I groaned.

"Okay. Thank you baby." I put my book down & kissed her head. She smiled as I got up, taking my reading glass off. "NAILAH TIY {Tea} TAYLOR SIMMONS AND BRAYDON YAZUAN TAYLOR!" I yelled walking down the hall to Nailah's nursery.

"MA MA!!" Nailah whined. She pushed Braydon away from her. "MEAN!!" He screamed at her.

Oh......did I forget to mention that Daniel & I have another daughter? Actually both me & London have a child born around the same time. Some people, I'm not gonna say any names, tried to surprise Bryshere & I on our birthday. Daniel was so smooth about it though......he got me pregnant that night & London ended up getting herself pregnant as well. I almost kill Daniel when I found out I was pregnant with Nailah, he know we already got twins and he wanna get me pregnant again. I hit him every time I think about it.

"You stop!" I popped Braydon hand, cause him to cry. I swear he's always messing with this girl to get under my skin. Nailah is a preemie baby. She was born a month and a half before her actually due date, and Braydon continues to pick on her because she's little. "Then leave that girl alone." I put Nailah in her crib & picked Braydon up, taking him in the room with me.

"Hwoney, I home!" I heard Shakir's little goofy self screaming from downstairs. I laughed & walked downstairs to Daniel taking him off of his shoulders.

"Hey, my Hunka Hunka..." I kissed Shakir & he blushed, running off. Daniel chuckled.

"Daddy don't get no love?" He asked, smiling. I just laughed.

"Nope, getchu nephew." I gave Braydon to him.

"Whatchu do this time, lil man?" Daniel sighed, walking into the kitchen behind me. Braydon just giggled. I smiled.

London

"Mommy, where's Braydon?" Nileyah squeaked, walking into the kitchen from her nap.

"He's still at Auntie Niq and Uncle Diggy's house." I told her.

"But whyyyyyy???" She whined.

"He'll be back in the morning, Jesus chile..." I groaned, making Lunch.

You see, Daniel and I had a plan. I would seduce Bryshere & he'd tease Dominique and make her give in. After Dominique had the twins, she said that she refused to have anymore kids.....she even threatened to get her tubes tied. I was mad so I told on her, yeah I'm a snitch. Uncle & Auntie got onto her about it so she never got it done. So then when her & Brysh's birthday came around, I make sure that she was gonna have more kids. I just didn't intend on having any that night.

"Is it morning yet!?" LeLe whined, for the ten thousandth time today.

"No Nileyah!" I groaned. "Leave me alone na'!" She folded her arms & ran into the living room where Bryshere was. I sighed & looked down at my wedding ring. I smiled.

When I tell you Niq & Brysh did everything together, they did EVERYTHING together. They always said that they'd have kids at the same time, they'd live right next to each other, they even said they'd get married together.....atleast one of these actually came true. Bryshere made a plan; he'd propose to me & Daniel would propose to Dominique at the same time. They planned a double date & that's when they asked us. I was screaming like my prayers had finally been answered & Dominique fell to her knees crying & hugged Daniel, said things in his ear. We all ended up getting married on their birthday.....Dominique said something about getting twice as many gifts.

"Do you think we'd ever move to Queens?" I asked Brysh as we finished lunch. He pulled me down into his lap.

"Why you ask?" He said, looking into my eyes. I hate when he does that because I blush like a lunatic. He chuckled as I looked away.

"Because you guys did everything together." I told him. "All your plans and y'all said you were gonna do. The only thing that actually came out as planned is y'all getting married together..."

"Our plan was fucked when we had Nileyah.." He said. "Then when she got with Dig, I knew everything we planned for was garbage. I moved us out to Manhattan because you told me how much you wanted to live here." He turned me around, causing me to straddle him. "My world revolves around you and the kids....been that way since we first started fuckin." I clapped his chest as he laughed. Then he stopped. "Everything in life doesn't always go as planned, but atleast we got one thing out of it...." He shrugged.

"And what's that?" I folded my arms.

"You stuck with me and he stuck with her...." He smirked.

"And neither of us are complaining." I smiled. He chuckled & pulled me into a kiss.

"I WANT MY BROTHER NOW!!!!!" Nileyah screamed. I groaned.

"I'M BOUT TO BUST YO LIL ASS!!" Bryshere yelled, sitting me on the couch & got up. "WHO THE FUCK YOU YELLIN AT!? DONE LOST YO GODDAMN MIND!" I looked over at her & she ran to her bedroom crying. She hates being yelled at; one of the things that I hate she inherited from me.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

Please vote and comment❣❣