•024•

Daniel

"Are you still coming over?" I heard Dominique say as I walked into the bedroom. "Good, cause Daniel is of no help to me right now.."

"Oh I'm sorry..." I said, standing in the doorway. She jumped & looked over at me.

"DAMNIT DANIEL!" She yelled, rubbing her belly. "Stop doing that!" I chuckled, dropping my book bag. "Yeah that's his ass..." She glared at me. I smiled wildly. She rolled her eyes. "Okay babes. I love you too, I'll see you in a few..." She tossed her phone down & folded her arms.

"What?" I chuckled, walking over to kiss her.

"I need help Daniel." She sighed. "I can't do this by myself; I didn't create them on my own." I took my coat off & walked towards the bathroom, turning to the shower on. "I know you have all this college shit going on, but I need you too." I stood in the doorway. "I'm stressing because of you!"

"Alright baby, I'm sorry..." I walked over to the bed, sitting at her feet. "I promise I'll help more." I started massaging her feet, but she kicked my hands away. I chuckled. "You gotta let that go. If you want 'em on me, ya gotta let me touch 'em.." She rolled her eyes.

It don't make no sense how much this girl hate feet. She constantly roasting people bout they feet & say hers is cute, but wouldn't dare touch them or let anyone else touch them for that matter. I love my baby, but the girl is crazy. Then she got Nileyah acting like her bipolar ass.

"Iight...." I clapped my hands together as I walked out the bathroom in just a towel. I smiled, looking over at Dominique sound asleep.

DING DONG. DING DONG.

"I'm comin, damn.." I groaned, quickly putting on some fresh boxers & sweatpants.

"Yeah right nigga..." I looked over at Dominique slowly getting up. "You better take them shits off and put on some damn pants." I just shook my head as she waddled down the stairs. I smiled.

Dominique

"Took you long enough." I sighed, letting Zendaya in. "I fell to sleep and everything." She laughed.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't find this damn house." She looked around. "But it's niceeeeee...." I laughed & hugged her.

"I've missed you and the girls being around."

"You're the one that moved all the way to Queens." She said as we walked upstairs.

"I was not about to raise these negros by myself."

"True that, true that...." She rubbed her belly. "Have you come up with any baby names yet?"

"Ugh I wish...." I sighed. "Between Daniel's classes, his constant song writing and his Studio time, I haven't gotten anything done." She shook her head, laying on my side of the bed. "I can't do this by myself.....I don't have the strength too."

"I heard that." She glared at Daniel as he walked in.

"What?" He looked at me, then back at her. She rolled her eyes & turned her attention back to me. He just sighed & walked downstairs.