•017•

Daniel

These pass couple weeks Dominique ain't been feeling good, and I know that she sees that I know. She never wants to admit that anything is wrong with her, but we all know something is. Trev told me Zendaya been acting strange too. They need to let somebody know before it gets serious.

"Daniel, I'm fine." Dominique sighed as we walked into our first class of the day. "You're just overreacting. If something was really wrong with me, you'd know.."

"And I know..." I mumbled, walking to the back of the class, were my desk was.

"Okay class!" Mrs. Walker said, walking in. "End of the school year is coming and you all have a big project that's a major grade." We all groaned & whined. "Oh hush and pick your partner." I sighed & laid my head down on my desk. Moments passed & I heard a camera click.

"Go away." I groaned.

"Fine. I'll just ask your brother if he'll be my partner." I looked up. She smiled proudly.

Iight..." I sat up & pulled her into my lap. She turned her face up. "What's wrong? Babe....?" She jumped up & ran out the classroom. I looked over at London, Zendaya & Michelle. They looked over at me, then excused themselves out the classroom.

"Aye....wassup withchu girl?" Spin nudged me.

"Ion know mane.." I shrugged. "She been acting strange these past few weeks...."

"Zendaya too.." Trev chimed in. "You think she pregnant?" My head snapped towards him.

"WHAT?!"

Dominique

"Dominique!" I heard from one of the stalls I was in. I threw up again.

"Where are you Poohbutt?" Lon said. I groaned & flushed the toilet. I walked out of the stall & straight to the sink. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know..." I sighed, then rinsed my mouth out. "I was perfectly fine until a couple weeks ago..."

"We're going to CVS after school." Lon announced. I rose my eyebrow.

"Why?" Me, Zendaya & Michelle asked.

"Because you're gonna get a pregnancy test.." My eyes widened, then Zendaya ran into a stall. "Make that two...."

"I think I'm gonna be sick..."

————————

"Lon, I'm not going in there!" I said as we sat in my jeep, in front of CVS.

"Oh yes you are.." She told me. I shook my head.

"Come on Dominique. You'll never really know if you don't take the test.." Michelle encouraged. I shook my head again.

"Yeah, and I'm not taking one unless Mini takes one..." Z added. I looked out the window to Daniel's Ferrari pulling up, along with Bryshere's truck.

"What is he doing here?" I looked at London.

"He who?" She rose her eyebrow, then he got out of his car. She kinda laughed. "I told Yazz to tell the guys to meet us here."

"But I'm not pregnant..."

"SHUT UP MICHELLE!!" Zendaya & I snapped. She rose her hands in the air.

"Sorry."

"They're here for moral support." London told her. She turned to me. "Come on Niq, you owe him that much.."

"Okay.." I sighed & got out of the car.

I'm really nervous about this. What if I really am pregnant? Mommy & daddy will never trust me to be alone with Daniel anymore, and I'll be grounded for the rest of my life. I really hope that I'm not pregnant. Maybe it's just a stomach virus.

"Stop shakin babygirl.." Daniel chuckled. I looked up at him. "Look I know you scared. Hell I'm scared too, but it takes two to make a baby." He pulled me into him. "Baby I'm right here, I ain't goin nowhere."

"Who said I wanted to get pregnant right now?" I held in my cries. "We're not even out of high school yet. I planned on going to college after graduation." I sighed & walked off to where the girls were. "The only way in taking that shit is unless y'all take one with me."

"I don't have a choice but too.." Zendaya snickered. I looked over at London & Michelle. They nodded. I grabbed four tests & walked over to the register, then felt someone hold me. I reached in his pocket & pulled out a 20 dollar bill.

I can't be pregnant, I just can't. I'm not ready. Of course I want kids, but in the future. I planned to atleast have my first child by the time I turn 20....not now. By the time we got back to my house, we were all crowded in my bedroom.....yes, Bryshere too.

"One at a time, one at a time.." Bryshere said as she rocked Yazzy to sleep. I sighed.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." I got up & walked into my bathroom. "Here goes nothing." I took a deep breath & proceeded to my business. I peed on the test & grabbed a ziplock off the sink, putting the test in it. I washed me hands & walked out the bathroom.

"You iight?" Daniel asked me. I just shook my head.

Once me & the girls peed on the tests, we all just waited. I really hope I'm not pregnant. My whole youth will be over if I'm pregnant. I'll never go to college, never get my dream job, my parents'll hate me....I can't have that. The whole fuckin world could hate me, just not my parents, not daddy.

Five minutes seems like forever. Impatiently for the results to come back negative.....I hope it's negative. I don't know what I'd do if I was pregnant. I slowly picked up the test & my heart stopped.....

 I slowly picked up the test & my heart stopped

I'm pregnant....

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

👀👀👀

Please vote and comment❣❣