•013•

Daniel

I walked into the class to Dominique blushing down at her desk. I chuckled, walked over, pulling her out her seat & sat down, sitting her in my lap.

"Don't you have anything better to do??" She folded her arms. I chuckled.

"I been askin myself that same thing since we was 7...." I told her. She rolled her eyes & got up.

"Can I have my seat back now??" She asked. I looked over at her friends that was looking at me. I winked at them. They looked away, blushing. Something told me not to wear my glasses today.. "Danny!!!" Dominique whined, throwing a little temper tantrum. I rose my eyebrow at her.

"Nahh nigga, you know Ion play that shit. Do I have to reenact the shit that went down last night?" I spat. Yazz laughed & her friends gasped and giggled. She scrunched her face up, pulling me up & I let her.

"Go to your seat.." She looked away. I laughed & kisses her head.

I want to my seat to listen to the lesson, on the other hand, Dominique was daydreaming like a mufucka. She always do.

"Ms. Taylor?" Mrs. Walker called for her. I just shook my head as she continued to daze.

"Aye Mrs. Simmons!!!" Yazz yelled. She gasped & slapped him in the chest. The whole class laughed, including me.

"That's not funny!!!" She whined, then looked back at me. She got up & walked over to me, hopping onto of my desk.

"Dominique..." Mrs. Walker sighed. "Not this morning... I'm really not in the mood.."

"This is mine right here!" She spat, pointing down at me. "I can fuck with him if I want too!"

"And yo ass gon get fucked up.." I scuffed, sitting back in my seat. She hit me. "You know I ain't lyin neither." She got up, attempting to walk back to her seat. I grabbed her hand, pulled her around & sat her in my lap.

"Back in your seat, Ms. Taylor.."

"Nahh, she good...." I said. The whole class gasped & looked back at me.

"Daniel stop..." Dominique mouthed to me. I looked up at her. "Just pick me up tonight, okay?" I nodded.

"Yeah.." I sighed. She kissed me & walked back up to her seat. Then I felt someone nudge me.

"Damn son..." Spin laughed.

"Yeah bruh." Trevor chimed in. "I ain't know you had it that good.." I just shook my head & listened to Mrs. Walker as she continued on with the lesson.

————————

Lil Bit👑😍🙄💯 - Are you ready yet ? Have you even left ?

~ Yeah I'm on my way ..

Lil Bit👑😍🙄💯 - I'm just ready to get this over with. I look fuckin ridiculous ! 😫😭😤

~ 👀🤐 Ion look no better.

Lil Bit👑😍🙄💯 - 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I just smiled. Lowkey, Ion look half bad. I got my chest out and shit...high key feeling myself.

I stopped by the flower shop & got her the huge bouquet of reddish roses. Forreal man, she better be lucky I love her ass. Once I pulled up to her house, she came running out the house. I chuckled.