•009•

Daniel

"Damn man..." Yazz patted my shoulder as I rubbed my cheek. I just know this shit red. "You just gon let shawty slap you like that??" I laughed.

"She gon get hers man." I watched her walk off. "Belee dat!"

"I mean she already whipped man. What more can you do??" He asked. I laughed hysterically, then shrugged.

"I'll think of something.." I patted his shoulder & walked to my car. I got in & whipped my phone out. Then I heard the passenger door open & close. I looked over, then back at my phone.

"Please don't be mad..."

"I ain't mad."

"Yes you are.." I shrugged as I checked my notifications. "Daniel??" I ignored her. "Babyyyyy!!!" She whined, taking my phone out my hand. She tossed it in the backseat & climbed in my lap.

"You been pushin me around and beatin on me damn near my whole life. That shit don't faze me no more.." I sat her back in the passenger seat. She climbed back in my lap. I sighed. "Dominique, c'mon baby I ain't in the mood right now.." She pouted at me.

"I don't want you to be mad at me." She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Then stop doin petty shit.." I kissed her, then patted the side of her thigh. "C'mon mama, I gotta go pick up my little sister from school." She sat in the passenger seat & buckled the seatbelt.

"Alright, let's go." She folded her arms. "I'm not getting out of this car until you stop being mad at me."

"Persistent ass.." I mumbled, starting the car up. I shook my head & sped out the parking lot.

She's persistent, I'll give her that. She won't stop til she get what she wants. She basically bullied me into liking her, and eventually falling in love with her. But I liked her before anyway, I just never thought she'd ever like me back....guess I was wrong.

"So you're not mad at me right?" Dominique asked, breaking the silence.

"I never said I was..."

"Yet you're actions say otherwise." She stated. I shrugged. She sighed. "Danny stop it! What did you expect me to do? Word can't get out that we're together, I'd completely lose my reputation.." I ignored her, gripped the steering wheel. "Pull the hell over!" She demanded. I sighed & pulled into Starbucks parking lot. I turned the car off.

"What?" I sighed. She climbed in my lap.

"Would you please let it go?" She whined. "I'm not trying to argue with you. Can you just let it go for me, please!!" I groaned & sat her back on the passenger seat.

"Whatever man.." I started my car back up & sped into traffic. Then I heard her sigh.

"You're seriously mad at me?" I just shook my head, trying to ignore her.

Dominique

I couldn't do nothing but sigh and shake my head. He's seriously mad about this...

"You're seriously mad at me?" I asked him. He just ignored me. I pouted, creeping my arm across his thigh, groping him in my hand tightly. He groaned. "You still mad at me?" I moaned silently. Hearing him groan has to be the sexiest shit ever!

"N-na-nahh.." He stuttered as I stroked him. Fuckin thick as hell....YASSS GOD!!! "Nahh babygirl, I ain't mad..." I smiled & let him go as he sped through a yellow light. He groaned & glanced over at me. "That's that bullshit." He blurted out, looking back at the road. "You start the shit, you better finish til I bust this nut!" I gasped as a smile crept on my face.

"DANIEL!!" I laughed. He shook his head.

"Don't be playin with my emotions ma.." He told me. I giggled & looked out the window. Then he slowed down & turned into the elementary.

"I'll be back." He parked & got out. I pulled my phone out & saw that I had several texts.

LondonBridge 💁🏽👭🍭💗 - 👀 We're still having our Slumber party tonight right?? 👀 You, me & LeLe?? 👀👀
LondonBridge 💁🏽👭🍭💗 - Nique....? 😕😕
LondonBridge 💁🏽👭🍭💗 - DOMINIQUE!? Nigga I know you see my texts!!! 😤😤😤

~ Yeah sorry , my phone was in my bag. We still on for our little sleepover 🙃🙃

Z-Donut 🍩🙃👭❣ - Where'd you go??? 🙀🏃🏽

~ With a friend. Loll I'm good..

Chelley 🍕😚❤️👭 - Where you go girl!? You left your car at school.....

~ I know....I'll be back to get it.

BRYSHHHEREEE 🤗😘💞✊🏾 - 🤓➕😌 💺🌳, 🙈🖕🏽👅💨😫👉🏾👌🏾‼️
BRYSHHHEREEE 🤗😘💞✊🏾 - 😂😂😂😂

I just shook my head. Bryshere is fuckin childish!

~ SHUT UP BRYSH !!! 👊🏾

BRYSHHHEREEE 🤗😘💞✊🏾 - 😘😘😘😘

LondonBridge 💁🏽👭🍭💗 - Okay 😆💃🏽👯

Z-Donut 🍩🙃👭❣ - Kk ✊🏾💋

Chelley 🍕😚❤️👭 - 👌🏾👌🏾

Then I heard the car door open. I looked over at Daniel let his seat up to let his little sister in the backseat. I just smiled.

"Who is she?" She asked as he fixed his seat right & got in the car. He looked over at me with a mad expression on his face.

"Nobody important.."

"I beg your pardon?" I spat. He sly grinned my way, an evilish kinda grin. I rolled my eyes & turned towards the backseat, stretching my hand out to her. "Hi, I'm Dominique." She shook it.

"I'm Miley. Are you my brother's girlfriend?" She asked. I swallowed hard & looked at Daniel. He rolled his eyes.

"Uh...I mean, we're friends.." I kinda smiled. Daniel scuffed. "Daniel please, not right now.."

"Whatever madude..." He speed off. I sighed.

I know Daniel's mad at me right now, but I can't let word get out that we're a couple. I have a reputation to life up too. If he loves me, he'll wait it out of a while.

  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Please vote and comment❣❣