•021•

Daniel

This past week has went by hella slow. I've been going to Dominique's crib everyday, but today we been at my crib. Considering that I'm going off to college in a few weeks, we're trynna plan everything out. Dominique's been crying the past three hours cause she'on want me to leave.

"BUT I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO!!!" She cried harder. I just sat back & smiled.

I actually got a secret I been hiding. Since I'm going to Queens to attend St. John's University, I'm gon buy a house for us. But she don't know it yet. Of course I was gonna take them with me, I wasn't gon leave Dominique and our kids here in Saddle River.

"How bout this one?" I showed her another house.

"I hate it!" She spat, folding her arms & pouting

"I thought that was a really good one.." I mumbled to myself, but I knew she heard cause she rolled her eyes. "What about that one?"

 "What about that one?"

She was silent. She really ain't talkin to me? I sighed & continued to look for the perfect house; not only for Dominique, but to raise our kids in.

"C'mon babe, you gotta help me." I looked over at her. She sighed & took my laptop. She quietly looked at all the houses then just stop. Her kinda smiled as she read the description of the house & looked through the photos, then she gave my laptop back. "This one?" I questioned, looked at the house.

I smiled

I smiled. "You want this one?" I asked her. She nodded, not paying attention to a word I just said. Then her head spat around.

"Wait what?" She questioned. I chuckled.

"You really thought I was gon leave y'all here?"

"You would've.." She looked away, wiping her tears. I sat my laptop on the nightstand & pulled her into my lap.

"Now why would I leave the best three things that's ever happened to me?" I asked her. She blushed, looking down. I lifted her head up. "Don't hide that beautiful smile." I kissed her.

"Quit trynna make me feel better." She got out my lap. I smirked & hovered over her, pulling her legs so she'd lay down.

"Ain't that my job?" I rose my eyebrow at her. She scrunched her face up & pushed me off her.

Michelle

Spin and I have been going out for awhile, but we finally made it official yesterday. He's so sweet. My mom & little sister Shakinah loves him, but daddy hates him. He's never liked any guy that's been in my life.....even if they were just my friends. I know his real name is Gibran because we had classes together, but I think it's cute. And every time I have to babysit & he comes over, he spoils Shai rotten and she loves it; that little spoiled brat.

"Can I have my boyfriend back?" I asked Shai as I walked into her room to her & Spin having a tea party. I smiled. "He did come over to see me..."

"So...." She spat. I rolled my eyes & walked off. Then I felt someone wrap their arms around me.

"Are you seriously jealous right now?" He asked with a light chuckle. I pushed him off me & walked into my bedroom. "You mad at me forreal??" He closed the door behind him.

"Yes!" I spat, turning towards him. "I need love too, Gibran!" He sighed.

"I'm sorry babe.." He walked over to me. I smirked. He stopped. "Wait....nigga you just played me." I laughed.

"That's what you get." I told him & wrapped my arms around his torso. He shook his head. "How you just diss me, but came over to see me?"

"Shai is very persuasive. And she always got the snacks." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes. "I didn't say it was the good snacks..." He picked me up & tossed me on my bed. I giggled.

Though we've only had sex once, he never hesitates to give me oral & his tongue game is lit as shit! We've only ever had sex once was because he has a job and sometimes he has to do double shifts or I have to babysit. I have a job as well, but it's only doing people's hair. I get paid fairly good; I mean atleast it pays my phone bill.

"Oh God!" I squealed lowly as I came for the third time. God, I love his long ass tongue! He licked me up, then came up licking his lips. I giggled. "We gotta stop doing this at my house, especially when I have to babysit. Shakinah is just across the hall."

"Yo folks don't like you goin to my apartment." He shrugged, then smirked. "Just be lucky I ain't dick yo ass down.." I rolled my eyes & took off my shirt.

"I'm getting in the shower." I unhooked my bra, walking into my bathroom.

"Need some company??" He yelled after me.

"GO HOME GIBRAN!!" I yelled from the bathroom. I heard his chuckle.

"Mhmm....love you too." I didn't wait to hear his leave before I got in the shower.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

Please vote and comment❣❣