•022•

Dominique

"When're you leaving?" I asked Daniel as he walked out of his bathroom.

"You mean we....?" He questioned.

After I told Daniel what house I wanted, he called a few real estate people so we could see some houses. That was a couple days ago. I don't wanna move to Queens, but that's where Daniel is going and I don't want him to leave me. I'm getting a little better with separation though. He toured the college campus the other day & he was gone for like two days. And I only called him 4 times each day.

"What?" I rose my eyebrow at him.

"You wanted the damn house." He chuckled, putting on a t-shirt. "Ion give a fuck what it look like. All I care bout is what you want." I kinda smiled. He chuckled. "Get up while you doin all that damn blushin..."

"Shut up!" I giggled & slid out of his bed, grabbing my phone off his nightstand. Then he walked back in the bathroom. I saw his phone on his nightstand & grabbed it, blowing up his snapchat.

"Pregnant ass.." I looked over at him, then blushed.

"You know you love when I take over your snap.." I smirked, walking over to his bedroom door.

"But you get mad when I'm on yours..." He rose his eyebrows at me. I laughed.

"Because you're ugly." I walked out of his bedroom. He followed.

"But you wasn't saying that when you wanted me to come home from the campus tour yesterday?"

"Now why you gotta bring up the past??"

"Somethin else..." He shook his head & grabbed his car keys. I giggled & walked out to his car.

I swear I love when Daniel and I have a little playful arguments, but sometimes we go a little too far. You could swear that we were a married couple the way we argue. Mr. Simmons is always telling us to "get married already", by the way we are towards each other.....even through our arguments.

"I don't care!!" I yelled as Dan drove.

"If you know, why you mad?" He yelled back.

"Cause I don't need you to fuckin tell me!" I yelled louder. He was silent. I rolled my eyes & looked out the window as he turned into the driveway of the house. "Wow!" I became speechless.

"Now yo ass wanna shut the fuck up.." He scuffed. I rolled my eyes, continuing to adore the house. He got out & walked over helping me out.

————————

After Daniel & I saw the house, I told him to take me home. I'm still mad at him. He stumps my dreams of ever going to college, then he tells me that I'm fuckin selfish! Like are you fuckin kidding me right now!? I'm not in the mood for his ass nor his bullshit, so I told his stupid ass to take me home.

Currently, I was scrolling down my newsfeed on Instagram & I come across a photo of me. I scrolling down to the caption & it was Daniel being cute. And yes I liked it.

" diggysimmons: Life's a blessing! "

"Awww..." I smiled, then I paused. "Damn, I'm really glowing..."

"Yeah, you are.." I snapped my head over to Charlotte standing in my doorway.

"Ugh.." I playfully rolled my eyes. "When're you going home?" She laughed.

"You know you missed me." She smirked. I laughed.

"MAM MAM!!" I heard Yazzy screaming.

"This ain't for you!"

"MAAAAMMMMM!!!!" She screamed. Then Daniel walked in my bedroom, Yazzy hot on his tail.

"What d'ya want!?" I spat, folding my arms. He kinda smiled, pulling a box of chocolates & a small bouquet of roses from behind him. Yazzy was still screaming at him, for what I know now is for the chocolate. "Just give it to her." He opened the box & giving her one.

"Mm-Mm-Mm-Mm..." She hummed, doing her eating dance. I swear she's such a fatass just like her damn daddy. Dan chuckled.

"I take it's good?" She looked up at him, reaching up at him for another one which he happily gave her. Then he looked at me. "Babe I'm--"

"I bet you are.." I cut him off. He walked over to me & handed me the roses. I looked away.

"Baby c'mon..." He sighed. I scuffed.

"Shidddddd..." Charlie snickered, taking them from him. "Thank you." She got up & left, taking Yazzy with her.

"Dominique, baby I'm sorry." He kneeled down beside my bed. "You was pissin me off and it slipped." I ignored him. Then I felt him rubbing my belly. "Life's a blessing..." He mumbled. I couldn't help but smile. "Oh don't smile now. Thought ya little ass was mad at me?"

"Shut up." I pushed him back, making him fall. He chuckled & got up.

"So you forgive me?" He rose his eyebrow.

"No." I scooted over as he sat down. He pulled me into him.

"Really now....?" He started to kiss on my neck.

"Mm..." I moaned softly. "Danny!"

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

Please vote and comment❣❣