Chapter One - First Meet

Malia, a twenty one year old art student had finally gotten the chance to not only see one of her favorite kpop groups but meet them. When the day came she skipped the only class she had that day in order to be on time to meet EXO. She had long straight hair, dyed a silver gray and half of it tied in a bun. She wore a white, ribbed, funnel neck top with black, ripped at the knees, high-waisted jeans. Her feet were slipped into a pair of holographic doc martens. She was warm under a pastel pink cardigan. As she waited in line, she tiptoed to see if the line was soon to move. She could barely see anything so she kept her patience.

"Are you guys ready?" The manager asked the guys.

"Yes!" They yelled as they waited for the fans.

Fans started walking in and greeting the guys. After meeting one hundred fans, they took a break. The crew let in the last hundred so they didn't have to wait outside.

"Every time we have meet and greets I can't believe how many beautiful fans we have. We're so lucky to be loved by so many people." Baekhyun smiled.

"I dare you to give one of them your number." Sehun smirked as he told Baekhyun.

"Ah yes! I like that dare!" Xiumin joined in on the conversation. "But it has to be someone you're really attracted to, someone you feel a connection with just by talking to them." Xiumin grinned.

"Alright, I'll do it." Baekhyun smiled. When they finished eating, they went back to finish the meet and greet. After several fans, Baekhyun was in awe when he saw Malia.

"Hi!" Baekhyun greeted in English.

"Hello, Baekhyun!" Malia said in Korean.

"Wow, you're Korean is very good." Baekhyun smiled.

"Thank you! I took a Korean class and visited Seoul last year." She says still speaking in Korean.

"That is amazing!" He says in English. Malia giggled at Baekhyun's accent.

"Thank you, I'm still practicing so my Korean is not all that great." She stated.

"As long as you can keep a conversation going then you're fine." Baekhyun smiled.

"Baekhyun!" The manager called out so he could hurry up. Baekhyun gave an apologetic look.

"Can we please take a quick picture together?" She asked.

"Of course." Baekhyun grinned. She took her Polaroid out and stood beside him. He rested his arm around her waist and she counted down just before Baekhyun planted his lips on her cheek. She blushed and Baekhyun quickly apologized.

"Don't worry about it. I'm totally fine with that." She giggled. "Don't tell the other but your my favorite." She whispered in his ear and playfully laughed.

"How could I not be your favorite?!" Baekhyun questioned. Malia gently hit him as she laughed some more.

"Here, let me sign your photo." He grabbed it and signed it. He then whispers in her ear. "Promise me you won't give it to anyone?" She looked down at the photo to find Baekhyun's phone number.

"I promise." She smiled.

"Text me as soon as you can so I can save your number, alright?" Baekhyun asked.

"Okay and I just realized I never told you my name. It's Malia." She held her hand out. Baekhyun took it and planted a kiss on it while he bowed down.

"Goodbye, Malia." He smiled and waved as she walked out.

After the concert Baekhyun texted Malia where to meet him up. She got lost in the process but eventually found the room Baekhyun was in. She knocked on the door and waited. The door was opened by a very tall and handsome guy who smiled when he saw Malia.