Chapter Two - Friends

"Hi! I'm Chanyeol but you already know that since we've already met..." He said nervously in English and chuckled.

"Yeah." She giggled along with Chanyeol. "You can speak in Korean. I understand it but can you speak slowly?" She said in Korean. Chanyeol nodded.

"Wow. You speak it very well. Come in. Baekhyun just got in the shower. I was gonna leave but I'll keep you company so you're not alone." Chanyeol smiled.

"Aw, thank you." She sat down on the sofa and Chanyeol sat next to her.

"You guys were great on stage tonight! " Malia complimented.

"Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed it. We've rehearsed for quite a while just to impress our American EXO-L."

"Well, it paid off. The fans went home with smiles on their faces. You guys really work hard and it's so inspiring to so many people. Especially me."

"Really?! How did we do that?" Chanyeol asked as he tilted his head.

"Before I found out about you guys, I was struggling with my art. I was at the point where I wanted to just quit. I go to an art school so if I would have quit, I would probably be on the streets right now because I have no plan b. Then I found you guys and saw how hard you worked. You guys do so much and you started at such a young age. The art that I do is nothing compared to the art you guys do. You have fans, critiques, and managers who put a lot of pressure on you. I just have myself."

"Firstly, thank you so much. Secondly, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself and never compare yourself to others. Thirdly, I am very glad we inspired you to continue something so important to you. Fourthly..." Chanyeol chuckled as he held up four fingers. "I need to see your art because I bet it's amazing."

"Okay." Malia giggled as she took her phone out of her pocket. She showed him her instagram full of all her art and also showed him realism drawings and paintings of the boys in EXO.

"I will pay you...umm...three hundred dollars for that painting of me." Chanyeol said in English.

"Three hundred?!" She repeated in English. "Are you sure you know how much that is?!" She asked, speaking Korean again.

"Yes, it's more than 300,000 won. I think you're very talented and I want to make sure I have a painting by you before you get really famous."

"Ah, thank you! I really appreciate it but aren't you guys leaving tomorrow?"

"Yes, but you can ship it to my house." He took her phone and typed in his address. "I think I can trust you to not give this information away, yes?"

"I promise I won't. I'm not...what do they call it? A sasaeng fan?" Chanyeol chuckled as he nodded his head. "Well, you can trust that I won't tell anyone about this conversation. Honestly, I'm a very secretive person and I don't like being so open with people."

"You opened up to me." Chanyeol grinned and tilted his head.

"I did, didn't I? I swear I've never told anyone about my struggle with art. I guess you just brought it out of me. I feel very comfortable with you." She smiled and Chanyeol smiled in return. They stood that way for a minute before Baekhyun came out of the bathroom. Chanyeol's cheeks became a rosy shade of pink. He quickly stood up. Malia stood up at a normal pace and smiled at Baekhyun.

"Ah, Malia! I'm so glad to see you! I thought you would get lost since this place is so big!" Baekhyun stated.

"I did get lost for a bit." Malia giggled. Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a serious look and when their eyes met Chanyeol looked down at what Baekhyun was wearing. Baekhyun looked down at the robe he was wearing and crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry. I was so excited about seeing you that I forgot to change. Give me another minute and I'll be right back." He rushed back into the bathroom.

"He's so cute when he's embarrassed." Malia giggled.

"Yes, I should be going now. It was very nice to meet you and I hope to see you again." Chanyeol bowed as he shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you too and I won't forget to send you the painting!" She smiled. Chanyeol smiled and nodded his head. He left and closed the door behind him.