Chapter Six - Overseas

Malia woke up to see Baekhyun sleeping beside her with his left arm rested over her abdomen and his left leg heavy on her leg. She moved her body to face him which caused his leg to slip off. She grabbed his hand and fiddled with his fingers. She giggled when he didn't wake up or even move.

"You're so cute." She whispered. She sat up and Baekhyun pulled her back down.

"Don't leave." He said softly with his eyes still closed.

"I thought you were sleeping." She laughed lightly.

"Please stay with me until I have to leave." He said giving her a sincere look. She gave him a kiss.

"Can I at least go to the bathroom?" She smiled.

"Okay but come back quickly because I'm gonna get cold." He said with his eyes closed.

~

"I know we've only known each other for a really short time but I'm gonna miss you so much." Baekhyun said to Malia. They were in the hotel room saying goodbye to each other before Baekhyun was going to the airport.

"I feel the same way and I don't know why. I've never felt like this about anyone at all." She said giving him a hug and resting her head on his shoulder. Her eyes collected tears. She closed them to let the tears trickle down her face.

"I feel like such a loser for crying." She stated. Baekhyun picked her head up to look at her. He gave her a kiss on the lips, put her head back on his shoulder and wrapped his arms around her.

"I think it's sweet and you look really cute." He said while rubbing her back.
"I wish I could stay in your arms forever but you better go now." She said tightening her grip.

"I'll text you as soon as I get off the plane and I'll make sure I text you every single day. Even if it annoys you." He chuckled and made her giggle.

"I promise I will never get annoyed, babe. " She said 'babe' in English as she didn't know how to say it in Korean.

"You can call me oppa from now on." Baekhyun smiled.

"I love you, oppa." She looked up at him. They looked into each other's eyes for a minute before giving each other one last kiss.

~

"Chanyeol-ah! Help me!" Baekhyun called out. Chanyeol ran to his friend full of worry. He saw Baekhyun who seemed to be fine.

"Baekhyun?" He sat down beside him on his bed.

"I don't know what to reply to this text! Please, help me!" Baekhyun handed him his phone.

"I don't think I should be doing this."

"Please, Chanyeol! I want her to like me and I don't want to say the wrong thing!" Baekhyun replied. Chanyeol read the text.

"So she's having a bad day and you don't know how to comfort her?" Chanyeol asked.

"Well if I was with her I would give her a hug and hold her as she cries but I don't know what to say to her." Baekhyun frowned and his friend couldn't help but put his hand on his shoulder.

"Alright, I'll help you but remember you owe me."

"Okay, okay, okay! I promise!" Baekhyun said. Chanyeol typed something very heart warming to let Malia know that she will be fine. They talk while they waited for her to reply.

"She said 'thank you so much Baekhyunee!! When I see you again I will...' ah! I'm not reading the rest!" Chanyeol threw the phone by Baekhyun and left the room. Baekhyun smirked at his girlfriends dirty message.

For the next couple of months, Baekhyun would ask Chanyeol for more help. It got to the point where Chanyeol would have Baekhyun's phone at all times and Baekhyun would tell him what to type. Chanyeol was too emotionally invested in this relationship. A relationship he shouldn't even be part of. Half of him wanted to continue helping his best friend but the other half was falling for this girl. He started texting her from Baekhyun's phone without telling him. He knew he shouldn't have but he couldn't stop himself.