Chapter Twelve - Amour

"Baekhyunee, can't I go with you?" Malia asked her boyfriend if she could join him.

"I'm sorry, jagiya. You know it's a business breakfast. If I could I would take you with me." Baekhyun said while he put his hands on Malia's hips and pulled her closer to him. He gave her a kiss.

"Don't forget about our next week. It's gonna be so sweet and romantic and I promise you will never forget it." Baekhyun gave her another kiss.

"You promise?" She questioned.

"I promise." He gave her another kiss that lasted much longer.

"Alright, I'll see you later, jagi." Baekhyun then gave her a quick kiss on her forehead before leaving. Malia went to look for Chanyeol in his room.

"Hey, Chanyeol. Baekhyun went out and I wanted to know if you want to do something to cure my boredom." Malia said.

Lately he's been annoyed at the fact that she's always with Baekhyun and when they're together they mostly make out. He enjoyed the times he spent with Malia alone because it made it easier for them to talk and that was his favorite thing to do with her.

"Sure. If you want we can just talk." Chanyeol patted the spot beside him on the sofa. For a short time they talked about whatever they thought of but then Malia brought up Baekhyun. She kept talking about everything she loved about him. Chanyeol was secretly getting aggravated but he knew he had to hide it from Malia.

"Baekhyun is just so cute! When I was back in America and we texted each other, he would call me nabi because I had told him I'm highly afraid of butterflies." Malia giggled thinking about her boyfriend. Chanyeol stood up and stomped on the ground.

"Aish! I can't take it anymore! I was the one texting you all this time! It wasn't Baekhyun!" Chanyeol yelled. Malia flinched, frightened by Chanyeol's anger.

"It was me! You told me all your secrets! You told me everything! Me! Not Baekhyun! I deleted everything before he could read any of it! I'm tired of this fucking frustration! I want you! I need you! I fucking love you!" He punched a framed photo on the wall and cried out from the pain he caused himself.

Malia grabbed his hand and looked at the blood on his knuckles. She dragged him to the bathroom and cleaned out the wounds. She then wrapped a small towel around his hand.

When she finished, she looked up at him. Tears formed in his eyes but his eyebrows were still furrowed. When a tear escaped his eye, Malia wiped it. Chanyeol moved closer to her and she kept stepping back until the back of her legs bumped into the bed. His lips softly brushed against her neck and slowly made their way up to her ear.

"Tell me to stop. Tell me you don't want this. Tell me right now." He whispered. She stood quiet and trembled as his warm breath blew onto her skin.

He then brushed his lips against her cheek and leisurely slid them on to her lips. When she reciprocated he roughly pinned her down on the bed and violently pressed his lips onto hers. He ripped her shirt off and quickly removed every article of clothing she wore. She slid her hands up his abdomen and pulled his shirt off.

He ran to the door to lock it and played music really loud. He took off everything he was wearing and went back to Malia. He smirked just before going inside her. Her moans made him even more excited than he already was. The faster he moved, the louder she was. He was afraid that she would be too loud so he put his index finger over her lips. She bit his finger to stop herself from screaming. He groaned and pulled his finger away.

He glared at Malia and sunk his teeth into her neck which made her moan even more. He smashed his lips onto hers and slipped his tongue in. She bit his tongue, earning a grunt from Chanyeol. He moved his hands from the bed to her hips as he increased the speed.

He let his head fall back and closed his eyes as his mouth opened slightly until he released inside her and she came soon after. He lied down beside her.

"You're really aggressive." Chanyeol said trying to catch his breath. Malia kept quiet as she tried to get her heart back to its normal pace.