Chapter Fifteen - Exposed Truth

The next day, Malia woke up without Baekhyun beside her. She looked for him around the room but he was nowhere to be found. She decided to shower and get dressed. When she walked out of the door Sehun and Chanyeol walked up to her.

"Good morning, Mali!" Sehun greeted. Chanyeol put his arm over Sehun's shoulder and bit his lip in a seductive manner. She walked passed Sehun and dragged Chanyeol to his room. Sehun shook his head.

"Someone's bound to get hurt." Sehun whispered to himself as he went to his room.

"We need to tell him soon. I don't like going behind his back. He deserves the truth." Malia stated. Chanyeol went in for a kiss but Malia stopped him.

"I'm serious. We need to tell him." She said in a low tone.

"We'll tell him later." Chanyeol shrugged it off.

"Why?! He's your best friend, Chanyeol! Why are you doing this to him?!" She said almost yelling.

"Because I love you." He responded in a serious tone.

"So he deserves for his best friend and his girlfriend to have an affair behind his back?!" She said practically ignoring Chanyeol's confession.

"He did the same to me! If he wasn't stealing my girlfriends, he would be flirting with all the girls that I'm interested in! He deserves worse than what we're doing to him!" Chanyeol yelled out without a care about who can hear him.

"I'm sorry, Chanyeol." Baekhyun said just before walking back out of the room.

"Baek!" Chanyeol called out as he ran after Baekhyun. Malia followed.

"Baekhyun! I'm sorry!" Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun and forced him to turn around.

"Why?" Baekhyun replied calmly. "Why of all girls, you choose the girl I fell in love with?! The only girl I fell in love with!" He yelled.

"How could you be in love with her if you weren't the one who texted her?! I read every single message she sent and deleted them so you wouldn't read them! You don't know her like I do! I know all her dreams and secrets! I love-" Chanyeol was interrupted by Baekhyun's fist. Chanyeol fell to the ground and tried to crawl away but Baekhyun got on top of him and started throwing more punches.

"Sehun! Help me!" Malia yelled out as she tried to pull Baekhyun off of Chanyeol. Sehun instantly came out and helped Malia. When they pulled Baekhyun off, Chanyeol took advantage and threw a fist towards Baekhyun but Malia quickly moved in front of Baekhyun and got hit instead.

"Mali!" Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun all said in sync. Malia pressed her hands against her cheek, took a step forward and fell to ground. They all kneeled beside her and tried to wake her up. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun were going to carry her but then they saw each other's hands on her and argued about who would carry her.

"Both of you go downstairs and get an ice pack." Sehun demanded. The two looked at Sehun and didn't move.

"Now!" Sehun yelled. Unaware of this side of Sehun, they raced downstairs.

"Damn kids act too young for their age." Sehun shook his head as he carried Malia downstairs. He laid her down on the sofa and grabbed the ice pack from Baekhyun. Chanyeol grunted because Sehun didn't grab the ice pack in his hand.

"You put that on yourself." Sehun pointed to Chanyeol. He picked up Malia's head to sit down and rested her head on his lap. Sehun gently put the ice pack on her, now visible bruise.

"I knew someone would get hurt. I just didn't think it would be all three of them." Sehun said to himself. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol who was equally confused. Baekhyun sat down under Malia's legs while Chanyeol sat on the floor in front of her face. Sehun moved the ice pack from her face when Malia began waking up. She opened her mouth but nothing came out. Baekhyun and Chanyeol got closer to her.

"I'm sorry." She faintly spoke before falling back to sleep. Sehun put the ice pack back on her face.

"Both of you go to your rooms and think about what you're going to say to Malia and each other when she wakes up." Sehun demanded them once again. This time they listened and went upstairs.

"I'm the youngest but they make me feel like the oldest. What in the world do you see in these two, Malia? I don't understand how anyone can be caught up in between either of them. They're both so childish. They're perfect for each other. Too bad they're not into boys. You're better off dating me. It's a shame you're into immature losers." Sehun chuckles as he brushes Malia's hair with his fingers.