Chapter Ten - Seduction

Baekhyun started planting multiple kisses on Malia's neck.

"Come on, jagi." Baekhyun smirked as he whispered in her ear.

"Later. We already planned to watch this movie." She gave him a kiss. Baekhyun sat back and sighed. Just then Sehun and Chanyeol walked in.

"Alright, I'm ready to watch this." Sehun said as he sat down on the sofa. Malia pressed play on the movie.

"I'm really excited to watch this movie because Luhan is a great actor. I've seen his other movie where the grandma turns 20 again and he was really good in it." Chanyeol stated.

"Ah I love that movie! Luhan is a really good actor. I hope he does a lot more movies in the future." Malia said.

"I miss Luhan. I wish we were allowed to talk to him." Sehun frowned.

"They don't let you talk to him?!" Malia said, surprised. Sehun shook his head in a sad manner.

"Awe." She said just before the movie officially started. Throughout the movie everyone was quiet except for the parts where they gasped or laughed.

When the movie finished they expressed their opinions on the movie and their thoughts on Luhan as an actor. Afterwards, they changed the channel to watch whatever they could find on TV.

Baekhyun went to the bathroom and when he returned he sat on the sofa adjacent to Malia instead of sitting beside her. Chanyeol, Sehun and Malia were talking about something on TV when Malia glanced over at Baekhyun who was teasing her by seductively biting his sleeve. She giggled as she kept trying to look away. Sehun looked at what Malia was looking at and laughed. He stood up and before he left the room, he looked at Chanyeol who was gazing at Malia. Sehun chuckled and called Chanyeol who became startled. Chanyeol scowled at Sehun and followed him out of the room. As soon as Baekhyun heard doors close, he ran towards Malia and forcefully pressed his lips against hers. She reciprocated and after a few minutes the doorbell rang. Baekhyun grunted as he got off of Malia. He opened the door to find Chen, Xiumin, Suho and Kyungsoo.

"Hello!" Jongdae said loudly to both Baekhyun and Malia. They returned the greeting and Malia asked where Yixing and Jongin were.

"They stood back to think of some new dances." Suho answered.

"Alright, we're gonna go now so bye!" Baekhyun said just before dragging Malia upstairs. Suho, Chen and Xiumin laughed at what they knew was about to happen.

"Oppa! You're going to break my arm!" Malia whined as soon as they were in his room.

"I'm sorry, jagiya." Baekhyun apologized and rubbed her arm while slowly making her walk backwards until she fell back on the bed. He pulled his pants off before crawling on top of her.

"You know I love you, right?" Baekhyun whispered in Malia's ear in a deep voice. She nodded her head and he roughly inserted himself in her. She couldn't hold back her loud moaning with each thrust. After a couple minutes Baekhyun laughed at the sound of loud music blasting throughout the house. He then fixed Malia in her favorite position. The music would get louder along with her moans.