Chapter Eleven - Misery

Chanyeol went to his room and closed the door behind him. He sat on the floor against the door and let his sadness stream down his face. He heard Malia screaming and he was about to get up before he realized why she screamed. He dragged his legs up to his chest and let his head rest on his knees. When he heard music playing, he sobbed as loud as he could. He wrapped his arms around his legs and stood that way until he fell asleep.

When Chanyeol woke up his neck was in pain. He stood up from the ground and went to take a hot shower. He had hoped it would help with his neck. When he got out of the shower his neck was still hurting. He tried to massage his neck while walking down to the kitchen. He saw Malia looking in the fridge for something to eat.

"Good morning." Chanyeol greeted.

"Good morning, Channie." Malia smiled. "I was just about to cook some eggs because I'm not sure of what anything else is." Malia laughed and Chanyeol chuckled along.

"How about I cook and you help me?" Chanyeol suggested.

"Yes! I like that idea!" Malia said as she clapped.

"Okay I'll make an omelette with vegetables and rice. Can you help me by cutting up some fruit?" Chanyeol asked and Malia nodded her head. He grabbed all the ingredients he needed and started chopping the vegetables while Malia cut the fruit. When he finished with the vegetables he went to get some rice to cook for everyone in the house. He left the rice to cook in the pot while he watched Malia cut the fruit. Chanyeol massaged the back of his neck and winced when he moved it. Malia looked at him and asked what was wrong.

"I guess I slept wrong and now my neck hurts really bad." Chanyeol said still trying to massage it.

"Sit down here so I can help." Malia demanded. Chanyeol did as told. Malia massaged his neck and Chanyeol covered his mouth to stop himself from moaning.

"How does that feel?" Malia asked while rubbing his neck and shoulders.

"It feels amazing." Chanyeol said with his eyes closed while he was highly enjoying the massage. Just then Sehun walked in. Chanyeol quickly stood up and went to check the rice.

"Good morning, you two." Sehun smirked as he walked to a chair.

"Good morning, Sehun." Malia smiled and sat down on the chair to continue cutting fruit.

"Morning." Chanyeol mumbled keeping his eyes away from Sehun.

"What are you guys doing?" Sehun asked sitting down across from Malia.

"Nothing!" Chanyeol yelled out. Both Malia and Sehun send him a questioned look.

"I mean we're cooking breakfast." Chanyeol said looking away to hide his red cheeks.

"Chanyeol is cooking rice and omelettes and I'm cutting fruit. Want some?" Malia holds out a chunk of watermelon. Sehun takes a bite straight from Malia's hand.

"Thank you, Mali." Sehun grinned as he saw an angry Chanyeol.

"Where is Baekhyun?" Sehun asked Malia.

"I let him sleep in since he works so hard and loves to stay up late." Malia grins when she thought of the reason Baekhyun always stays up late.

"That's too bad because I smell food and even though I'm half asleep, I shall eat!" Baekhyun yelled out. He gave Malia a kiss before sitting down next to her.

"I made enough for everyone so I hope the rest of them wake up soon." Chanyeol stated as he looked at the rice.

"You should do this every day, Chanyeol-ah!" Sehun said taking a piece of fruit.

"Yeah, why did you decide to cook today?" Baekhyun asked.

"I was going to cook breakfast but then Chanyeol offered to do it. He's such a great guy. I wish you learned to cook, Baekhyunee." Malia said in a whiny voice.

"I'll do anything you want me to do because I love you." Baekhyun gave her another peck.

"You guys are so cute. Don't you think Chanyeol?" Sehun asked knowing Chanyeol would get annoyed.

"Uh, yeah. Can you help me serve the food, Sehun?" Chanyeol asked, glaring at Sehun. They serve enough plates for the four of them. Lay walked in and greeted everyone.

"Who cooked breakfast? It smells amazing." Lay said with a dorky smile.

"I did." Chanyeol smiled he then looked at Baekhyun and Malia. Baekhyun put a grape in his mouth but left half of it out. He tapped Malia and pointed to his mouth. She tried to bite the grape without touching his lips but Baekhyun pulled her head towards him and French kissed her.

"You could have my plate. All that cooking exhausted me so I'm going to take a nap." Chanyeol told Lay. He walked out of the room but before he could get upstairs, he was startled as he felt a pair of arms wrap around him from behind. He turned around to see Malia.

"Thank you so much for helping me, Channie! I really appreciate your help." She thanked him with a big smile. Chanyeol tried so hard to hold back from squealing at her cuteness.

"You're welcome, nabi... I mean Mali! I'm sorry I was just thinking of this one song." Chanyeol laughed nervously as he dug his fingers into the back of his neck.

"It's fine. I hope your neck feels better when you wake up." She gave him another hug.

"Thank you." He said before running to his room.