Chapter Five - Stay The Night?

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Baekhyun asked after they talked for a few hours straight.

"Sure. Can we watch The Avengers?" Malia suggested.

"Yes! I love that movie! I'm assuming you like superhero movies, right?"

"Yes! My favorite is a tie between Spider-Man and Captain America."

"Mine is Iron Man." Baekhyun said, posing as if he were Iron Man and Malia giggled. He put the movie into the laptop and plugged the laptop into the TV so they could watch the movie on the TV. He grabbed a blanket and sat down on the bed next to her. He spread out the blanket so that it covered both of them. They gradually lowered themselves on the bed until they were lying down. Baekhyun cuddled up to Malia and rested his chin on her shoulder so he could see the television. When the movie finished they watched whatever was on the television.

"Mali." Baekhyun softly called her. She turned to look at him and he brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. He moved in closer until his lips met hers. He started out slow and eventually deepened the kiss. Without breaking the kiss, he rose above her. He slowly moved his hand under her shirt and made her tremble when his hand touched her skin. She stopped him and Baekhyun became worried.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just...I wanted to make sure we don't go any further than this. I'm sorry." She apologized.

"Don't apologize. I want you to be comfortable. If you don't want to go any further then we won't. Nope, not at all. Never. Not today. No-" She interrupted Baekhyun by smashing her lips on his.

"You talk too much." She smirked and kissed him again.

"I'm sorry. I-" She stopped him once again by biting his lip. He grinned and kissed her harder. After a while she pushed Baekhyun down and got on top of him. She pulled his shirt off and moved her hands down to his pants. He stopped her from unzipping his pants.

"Wait, I thought you didn't want to." Baekhyun raised his eyebrow.

"I change my mind." She grinned.

"Are you sure you want this?" Baekhyun asked being very careful. He didn't want his relationship with Malia to be a one night thing.

"I'm 100% sure I want you inside me." She seductively whispered in his ear while unzipping his pants. Baekhyun helped save time by quickly taking her clothes off. She was about to lower herself onto him but then she remembered she didn't want to get pregnant.

"As much as I'd love to have your babies, do you have a condom?" She asked as she got off him. He nodded his head and ran to his suitcase.

"I always carry these around just in case but this is the first time I'm actually needing them." He chuckled as he quickly put the condom on.

"I would think a guy like you would get some at least 5 times a day." Malia said and Baekhyun grinned.

"I'm glad you think so highly of me." He says getting on top of her. He gave her a few kisses before he began thrusting into her. He did it slowly and carefully.

"Faster, Baek." She said as she panted. He did as told and increased her pleasure. Their hips moved in sync. Malia never imagined she would be having sex with the famous Baekhyun from the popular group, EXO. She felt as if she was having a vivid dream but she knew the pain Baekhyun gave her could not be a dream. Although, she highly enjoyed it.