Chapter Fourteen - It's My Turn to Cry

"Baekhyun-ah! Suho just got here and he's calling you." Chanyeol said before Malia could open her mouth.

"Oh. Well I'll be right back, jagi." Baekhyun gave her a kiss before walking out.

"That was close, huh?" Chanyeol said while walking towards Malia.

"Uh, yeah... Maybe we shouldn't be around each other anymore." Malia suggested.

"What?" Chanyeol tried to look her in the eyes but she was facing down.

"You know, just in case one of us acts weird or something. Baekhyun will notice instantly and he's already suspicious." Malia explained as she turned away from Chanyeol.

"You're right." Chanyeol shifted his eyes from her to the ground. Although he didn't agree with her, he nodded his head just before leaving the room.

The rest of the day Malia stayed in Baekhyun's room and watched TV. Baekhyun was with her for a while but then he left to talk to the guys. Baekhyun came back to tell Malia that dinner is ready.

"I don't feel like eating right now." She said as she sat up.

"What's wrong? Does my jagiya feel sick?" Baekhyun said in a baby voice. Malia pouted and nodded her head.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you!" Baekhyun hugs her tightly.

"No, you should go eat. I'll be here when you come back." Malia forced a smile.

"But I just want to be with you." Baekhyun hugged her again.

"You need to eat, sweetie." Baekhyun looked up at her and raised his eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" Malia asked.

"You called me sweetie and you said it in English. You've never done that." Baekhyun said.

"Sorry, it just slipped out. I was just watching an American drama and I guess it stuck in my head." She lied.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go eat then. I love you." Baekhyun gave her a peck on her forehead.

"Wow, your forehead is really warm. Looks like you are sick." He put the back of his hands on her forehead and cheeks to check her temperature.

"You can take care of me after you eat. Just go and feed your tummy!" Malia said trying to be her usual funny self.

"Alright then but when I come back I'm gonna make you feel better." He said. Malia nodded her head and forced another smile. She lied back down and turned away from Baekhyun to face the TV.

"Jagi?" Baekhyun spoke softly before he left. Malia turned back to look at him.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" He said in English while blowing kisses to her.

"You're so cute, Baekhyun." Malia giggled. Baekhyun smiled and left the room. He noticed that she didn't say she loved him back both times he said it. He immediately threw the thought away, not wanting to make up nonsense that might not be true.

Later that night Baekhyun and Malia got ready to sleep. During their night routine they kept quiet. When they brushed their teeth they would be side by side and keeping silent. They got into bed and after they got comfortable, Baekhyun tried to kiss Malia but she stopped him.

"I don't want to get you sick." She used as an excuse.

"I don't care if I get sick." Baekhyun stated with his voice quite low.

"You don't have time to be sick. Just wait until I get over this."

"So this means you don't want to do anything else tonight?" Baekhyun said as he moved his hand down to her butt. Malia moved his hand away and shook her head.

"Goodnight, Baekhyun." She said as she turned around. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tightly.

"It's really hot." She wiggled away from him. Baekhyun apologized and turned away from her. They were both using all the strength they had to hold back their sobs.