Chapter Thirteen - Secrecy

"Chanyeol!" Malia and Chanyeol jumped up at the sound of Baekhyun's voice. They got up and quickly put their clothes on.

"You ripped my shirt! What the fuck am I supposed to wear?!" Malia whispered to Chanyeol. He threw one of his shirts at her.

"If he sees me wearing this, he will kill us." She stated. Chanyeol walked up to her and rested his forehead on hers.

"Look, I'm going to lead him downstairs and you quickly run to his room. I'll tell him I haven't seen you all day." He explained.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun yelled louder and banged on the door harder. Chanyeol and Malia were startled again. Chanyeol was about to give Malia a kiss but she looked down and he ended up kissing the crown of her head. He awkwardly walked away to turn off the music.

"What is your problem?!" Chanyeol responded as he opened the door.

"Where's Malia?!" Baekhyun asked as he was beginning to get impatient.

"Why should I care?" Chanyeol shrugged.

"Sehun said he saw her with you last and why are you acting like that?" Baekhyun questioned Chanyeol's careless attitude.

"I'm busy in here and you come in knocking like a maniac. That's pretty annoying and yeah, I saw her for a quick second. I just asked her a question and left. I haven't seen her since then. " Chanyeol closed his door behind him and Malia ran to the door to listen to them talk.

She waited a minute after she saw them go downstairs to leave the room. She ran as fast as she could to Baekhyun's room. Little did she know someone watched her run to Baekhyun's room from Chanyeol's. Sehun couldn't help but smirk and shake his head as he went into the bathroom.

"Wait so what were you doing in there? You're sweating so much." Baekhyun asked Chanyeol while he looked at the sweat dripping down his face.

"Umm... I was working out. I need to get in shape so I can dance better." Chanyeol answered as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"Weird. Are you sure you haven't seen Malia?" Baekhyun asked again.

"Yes, I'm sure. Have you checked in all the rooms?" Chanyeol asked getting tired of Baekhyun asking him.

"Yes. I haven't checked your room though." Baekhyun stopped walking.

"Well, I was just there and of course she's not going to be in there." Chanyeol said with annoyance in his voice.

"Right." Baekhyun crossed his arms and put his right hand on his chin.

"Did you check all the bathrooms?" Chanyeol scratched the back of his head.

"No, I didn't think of that ." Baekhyun pointed at Chanyeol.

"Maybe she's in one of them." Chanyeol said as he began walking towards the bathroom. After checking the three bathrooms on the ground floor, they started walking back upstairs. Baekhyun followed behind him. Chanyeol wiped his forehead again. Baekhyun turned the knob on the bathroom door to find that it was locked.

"Malia?" Baekhyun knocked. The door opened and Sehun came out.

"Nope." Sehun said as he brushed his hair back with his hand.

"If she's not here then she probably went out. I'll try calling her again." Baekhyun took his phone out and walked a few steps away from Chanyeol and Sehun. Baekhyun's back was facing them. Sehun looked at Chanyeol and moved closer to him.

"I saw her running out of your room." Sehun whispered in Chanyeol's ear. Chanyeol's eyes widened. He put his hands together in a pleading manner while Baekhyun had his phone to his ear. Sehun sighed and shook his head.
"I actually saw her leave the bathroom before I went in." Sehun lied.

"Really?!" Baekhyun questioned.

"Yeah, she went straight into your room before she blushed at the fact that I saw her in a towel." Sehun grinned as he imagined her wrapped in only a towel. Baekhyun hit the back of Sehun's head before going to his room. Chanyeol chuckled and Sehun glared at him.

"There you are, jagiya!" Baekhyun yelled out while hugging her.

"You were looking for me?" She asked keeping her arms at her sides.

"Yes, I thought you went out." Baekhyun said with his head rested on her shoulder.

"You should have just called me." Malia pulled away.

"I didn't want to bother you if you were out and Sehun said he saw you come out of the other bathroom. Why didn't you just use my bathroom?" Baekhyun asked getting curious.