Chapter Three - Cuteness Overload

"Again, I'm sorry I walked out in my bath robe." Baekhyun said when he walked out in gray joggers and a white tee.

"It's fine. I got to see you get embarrassed and you looked extra cute." Malia grinned.

"Extra? So you think I'm cute, huh?" He gave her a smug look. She laughed and playfully hit Baekhyun.

"Ouch! You sure love to hit people don't you? " Baekhyun said pretending to be in pain.

"Nope, just you." She smirked. "I was going to tell you that you performed really well tonight. I just love the way you dance."

"Are you sure you weren't looking at Kai, Lay or Sehun?"

"No, I knew it was you because you dance so silly." She laughed. "I'm kidding! You're a really good dancer too!"

"Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed my silly dancing because I did it just for you." Baekhyun smiled. Malia laughed some more.

"This is why you're my favorite! You're so funny! I love that!" Malia said still laughing. Baekhyun smiled.

"So what do you like to do for fun?" Baekhyun asked.

"Netflix! I'm an art student and I draw and paint a lot so whenever I can I love relaxing with a good show or movie." Malia answered. Baekhyun rested his head on his hand and his arm on the sofa.

"That sounds like a lot of fun. Being wrapped in warm blankets in bed, cuddled up with someone and watching movies or TV shows until we fall asleep." Baekhyun described what he thought was a beautiful scenario.

"That is way too cheesy! You are just so cute!"

"Thank you, thank you." Baekhyun stood up and bowed.

"Do you ever stop being cute?" Malia giggled.

"You'd have to get to know me in a more private and personal way. If you know what I mean." Baekhyun winked.

"You'd probably even be extra cute in bed." Malia laughed so hard that she slapped her own leg. Baekhyun pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"So much cuteness! I guess there is no stopping it is there?" Malia continued laughing.

"Stop it!" Baekhyun whined.

"Okay, okay." Malia looked at him with a straight face which slowly turned into a grin. "Cutie." She started laughing loudly again. Baekhyun covered his face with his hand as he shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She squeezed the sad Baekhyun while trying to hold in her laughter. When she pulled away Baekhyun looked deeply into her eyes. He moved his lips closer to hers until they brushed against each other. When she reciprocated, he pressed his lips on hers.

Chanyeol was in Sehun's room talking to him about Malia when their manager told them it was time to go to the hotel.

"I'll go tell Baekhyun!" Chanyeol said loudly and quickly. Sehun laughed loudly at his friend.

"What?" Chanyeol questioned his friend on why he was laughing.

"Nothing, nothing. I'll join you." Sehun said as soon as he stopped laughing. The two walked to Baekhyun's room. Chanyeol walked a little faster than Sehun which made Sehun chuckle to himself. Chanyeol was going to open the door when Sehun grabbed his wrist.

"Wait, what if they're doing it?" Sehun whispered.

"Aish. " Chanyeol rolled his eyes and then his mouth dropped as he thought seriously about it. He shook his head and put his ear on the door. He listened to Baekhyun and Malia talk. Sehun put his ear on the door as well. Chanyeol kept on listening until he didn't hear anything. That's when he barged in and interrupted Baekhyun and Malia kissing.

"Sorry but the manager said we're leaving to the hotel." Chanyeol said softly. His face was flushed and Sehun burst into laughter. Sehun clapped and laughed until Chanyeol pushed him out. Chanyeol closed the door behind him.

"You should have seen your face! That was hilarious!" Sehun said still laughing at Chanyeol's incident. Chanyeol threatened to hit Sehun but kept pushing him around.

"I'm sorry about that. I don't know what just happened." Baekhyun said, covering his cheeks.

"It's fine. You look so cute with your cheeks all red!" She pointed at his cheeks and giggled. His face grew even more red.

"Stop!" Baekhyun covered his whole face.