Chapter Nine - Dance

Several days later Malia and Baekhyun were in the living room watching TV. They were with Chanyeol, Suho, Xiumin, Chen and D. O. The seven of them were waiting on a ride to go to the studio and record some songs. Then Sehun, Kai and Lay walked in the room after getting ready.

"Hey, Mali! We're going to the dance studio to practice some new dances. Wanna join us?" Sehun asked as he sat next to Malia.

"Really?! I can go with you guys?! What if fans see me?" She replied.

"Just wear a hat, mask and sunglasses. Our driver does his best to lose any fans following us and our studio is located in a neighborhood that is barricaded." Sehun answered.

"Well in that case, I'd love to!"

"But babe, you said you were going to come with me to hear me sing in the studio!" Baekhyun whined beside her.
"I'm sorry but I really wanna go with them. I promise I'll go with you next time for sure!"

"Fine, jagi. As long as you're happy." Baekhyun stuck out his lower lip.

"Don't be sad, oppa." Malia kissed him for a couple minutes straight.

"How can I be sad with a girlfriend like you! I love you!" He gave her a kiss that lasted longer than her kiss.

"Baekhyun, we have to go." Chanyeol started getting annoyed.

"Chanyeol-ah! Don't you see I'm in the middle of something?" Baekhyun complained and Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at your hyung!" Baekhyun yelled at him. Chanyeol turned around and rolled his eyes before walking away.

"I'll see you later, jagi." Baekhyun gave her a quick kiss and ran after Chanyeol.

"I don't usually wear hats so I didn't bring any." Malia informed the guys. Chanyeol walked back in saying he forgot something.

"Chanyeol, give your hat to Malia." Lay insisted.

"What?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow.

"She needs a hat." Sehun said removing Chanyeol's hat and putting it on Malia.

"Aw, she looks cute. Doesn't she Chanyeol?" Lay smiled.

"What?" Chanyeol's eyes widened

"What?" Chanyeol's eyes widened. "Uh...yeah." He ran out before anyone could see his cheeks turn pink.

~

Malia and Baekhyun were in bed all cuddled up.

"How was dance practice?" Baekhyun asked her.

"It was so much fun! They actually think I'm a great dancer! I don't believe them because they're amazing dancers and I'm just someone who used to dance."

"I'll be the judge then. I'm a very harsh one so you better dance good for me." He nibbled on her ear.

"In that case, I'll show you right now." She winked and giggled as she got to of bed.

~

Malia spent the next couple of days with Lay, Sehun and Kai. Baekhyun was getting upset so he decided to talk to her about it.

"Mali, I know you love to dance and all but I want to be with you every second of the day." Baekhyun said in a whiny tone.

"I know Baekhyun but it's the only time I ever get out of this house. I love being with you but you're not always here and I get so bored being here alone when you all have to go out. It's not fair, Baekhyun. I know you want to keep us a secret from everyone and I'm okay with that but please let me live?" Malia argued. Baekhyun gave her a hug and waited a minute before speaking again.

"I'm sorry, jagi. I was being selfish and forgetting that you never leave this house. I promise that one day we will have ourselves the most perfect date outside of this house."

"I hope that is really soon." She hugged him back.

"I'm sorry but my schedule is pretty busy all week." Malia gave him a look that Baekhyun read as 'Really?'

"Until then I'm going with the guys." She stated and Baekhyun frowned.

"But I'll go with you tomorrow." She said making him smile. He gave her a kiss and another squeeze.