Aito Fujioka

"Hmm." I hummed as I looked out my school window. "Hey wataru how do you think Little sister and papa are doing?! Maybe I should go back and live with them! Oh I know I could go to that rich kid school haruhi goes to!" I said smiling brightly as I hugged wataru closer to me.

"A-Aito-kun." I glanced over to the side to see a girl from my class a dark blush on her cheeks as she squirmed around. "Oh hello! Can I help you?!" I asked jumping over to her and looking up. She blushed and nodded her head. "I-I...I love you Aito-kun! Please except my feelings!" She cried.

I wasn't the least bit shocked this happened a lot. sadly I always froze when this happened cause I felt really and I mean really bad rejecting them! I started to panic in my head that is till we heard a low deep chuckle. "Heh. Again Aito? Man you're taking all my ladies from me." It was my class mate Ruki.

Ruki was known as the bad boy in our school. He had messy black hair and red eyes that were always filled with mischief. He always had a smirk on his face. He didn't wear the school uniform but then again I never did either. "Ruki!" I cried happily as I ran up to him and jumped on him giving him a big hug.

Ruki was also my best friend! And he was amazing! "Heh. She's a looker." He said looking from me up to the girl who was confused. I climbed up onto his back bad wrapped my arms around his neck as I looked over his shoulder at the girl. "She is pretty!" I said.

She blushed and looked down. Ruki chuckled but then frowned. "Sorry but your not his type or what he's looking for. Besides I've seen you before always looking at him and stalking him. I even saw you take pictures of him!" Ruki said angry. The girl looked like she was about to cry as I saw tears form in her eyes making me feel bad as tears pricked my eyes.

"What are you? A stalker?! Beat it!" Ruki yelled. She started crying as she ran away. Ruki sighed. I sniffled as I tried to get rid of the tears. "O-Oi are you crying again Aito?!" Ruki said looking back at me worried. I shook my head and tried to get rid of the tears that wouldn't stop.

"N-no..." I sobbed. Ruki sighed as he put me down off his back and turned to face me as he hovered over me. As I'm wiping my eyes I felt him pat my head. "Geez. Your just like a kid and your 16." He said sighing again. "Sorry." I mumbled. He glared down at me and suddenly I felt him pulling on my cheeks as he bent down to my height.

"Don't go apologizing! What is it with you and girls huh?! Is it because your bunny you carry around?! How about how you dress?! Your big shiny eyes?! Or how about your damn height?! It could even be your love for sweets and all things cute!" He yelled a ticked mark on his head.

I whined as I tried to make him stop. "How come you get all the girls while I'm ignored?!" He yelled.

~tiny time skip~

Ruki was on the floor on his hands and knees as he hit the floor with his fist a sad aura around him while I rubbed my sore cheeks a pout on my face. "Why? Why? Why?" Ruki asked over and over. I walked in front of him and patted his head. He looked up at me and I smiled.

"Come on ruki! Let's go get ice cream!" I said happily. Soon another ticked mark was on his head. "Why aren't you fat yet?!" He yelled jumping up and chasing me down the hall. "Wah! What did I do?!" I cried as I held wataru close to my chest and held my bear hat so it wouldn't fall off.

Soon we were outside at a park bench. Ruki was eating chocolate ice cream while I had mint chocolate chip. I was happily eating it a happy sparkly aura around me while ruki had a gloomy one around him. "Hey...ruki." I said quietly. Ruki glanced at me as he finished his ice cream. "Hmm?" He hummed.

"I think I'm going to go live with my papa and little sister and go to her school." I said holding wataru as I swung my legs and looked at the ground. "Huh?! What are you saying Aito?!" Ruki yelled looking at me. "I'm moving ruki." I said looking up at him.

He looked shocked as he looked at me. "Y-your kidding right?" He asked stuttering as he nervously chuckled. "I'm serious ruki." I said. Soon his expression turned to anger as he quickly stood up from the bench and stood in front of me.

He grit his teeth as he clenched his fists his bangs covering his eyes. "So...your just going to leave? Your going to leave your home? The place you grew up in? Your school? Your friends? ME?!" He yelled. "Ruki I-" he didn't let me finish as he yelled something that made my eyes widen.

"Fuck this! Go on then! Go live with your damn family and leave me behind! I HATE YOU!" He yelled and ran off leaving me alone.

"...ru...ki..."

~time skip~

I was at my apartment as I packed up all my stuff. "Haha! Well now that that's over I can call papa and tell him the good news!" I said and pulled out my bright blue cellphone that had a cute little bear chain on it that ruki had got me for my birthday. I frowned a little remembering what happened earlier.

I shook those thoughts away and dialed the number. "Hello?" I smiled at the familiar voice. "Papa! Guess what!" I yelled happily. "...AITO?! Is that you?! Oh my! It's been so long! How are you?! Are your studies good?! Why haven't you called in so long?!" Papa cried. I giggled as I heard his happy voice.

"Hehe! Calm down papa! I have some great news for you and little sister!" I said cheerfully. "Oh? What is it?" He asked. I smiled.

"I'm coming home papa."

*haruhi's POV*

I sighed as I trudged home. "Geez. These damn rich people." I sighed. When I got home I reached for my key. Suddenly the door swung open only to reveal my father who was smiling like crazy and had tears in his eyes. "D-dad? What's wrong?" I asked shocked.

He didn't say anything only smiled. "Come in haruhi." He said. When I got in he shut the door and had me take a seat. "what's up dad? What's going on?" I asked confused. He smiled and clapped his hands together. "Aito is coming back home!" He cried.

My eyes widen at the name of my older brother. "A-Aito?" I asked. Dad smiled and nodded his head. I felt tears prick my eyes as I smiled. My older brother was coming home...I was so happy. "When is he coming home?" I asked. Dad smiled. "Well now that would ruin the surprise! You'll know one day when you come back from school!" Dad cheered.

Soon I did my homework and got ready for bed. When I laid down I smiled as I shut my eyes.

'Its been so long.'

*to be continued*