Save me!

"We're here!" Me and Honey cheered happily. We both ran out of the limo leaving everyone else behind. "WAH!!!! It's so pretty!!!!" I cheered stars for eyes. "Yeah! Haha! This is gonna be fun!" Honey cheered happily. We both took each other's hand and ran down to the sand.

"Hey you two! Wait up!" Someone called but we ignored them. Once we reached the sand we happily started running after each other. "Geez! You're both crazy!" Someone called. We both stopped running and looked back to see everyone setting up their stuff.

We looked at each other and smiled happily laughing. Suddenly we were both picked up and placed on someone's shoulders. "Huh?" We both asked blinking a few times before looking down only to see Mori. We both smiled down at him as he walked over to the others.

"Aito!!!!!! Come give me a hug!!!!!" Yuki cheered happily running towards us only for Ruki to kick him face first into the sand. I looked down at him and tilted my head. "Yu-kun are you alright?" I ask. "H-hai...." Yuki mutters. Ruki sighs glaring down at Yuki before glaring up at Mori.

"Aito come here." He said sternly. I nod and just as I'm about to get off Mori's shoulders I'm suddenly stopped. "Huh?" I ask quietly before slowly looking at Mori. "Is something wrong?" I ask confused. "No....it's nothing." He mumbled before picking me up and putting me down.

I smiled at him and ran over to Ruki who pat my head. Everyone had finished setting up and was getting ready to go swimming.

~time skip~

I hummed to myself quietly as I sat on the blanket next to Haruhi and Kyoya. I watched as everyone else ran around having fun and swimming. "That looks like fun." I said smiling as I licked my ice cream. Haruhi hums as she continues to read her book.

I look at her and Kyoya and sigh. "COME BACK HERE YOU DIRTY IDIOT!" I look over and see Tamaki chasing after a laughing Yuki. Ruki and Mori were off having some sort of swimming competition while Honey happily watched. "Huh? Where are the twins?" I mumble standing up and walking around.

I look around the beach and try to find the two Devils only to see nothing. I sighed as I went up on top of a giant rock. I took a seat and smiled as I looked out at the water. "It's so beautiful..." I whispered softly.

"Huh? Aito?" A voice asked. I blinked a few times before looking down only to see Hikaru and Kaoru in the water. "Oh! There you are!" I cheer happily. They both grin up at me and wave. I smile and wave back. "Stay there! We'll be right up!" They call swimming off.

I smile and stand up. "Oh~ look here~!" A voice sang. "Huh?" I asked slowly turning around only to see two drunk guys staggering towards me. "Heh. What's up little guy~?" One of them slurs. I scrunch my nose up in disgust. "Gross..." I mumble.

They must have heard me cause they both scowled. "What was that damn brat!" One yelled storming over to me and grabbing me by the arm. "Hey! Let me go!" I yelled. He only smirked as his eyes scanned me over. 'CREEPYYYY!!!!' I mentally yelled.

"Ya know....you're actually a really cute guy....how old are you?" He asks. "Let go of me you nasty creep!" I yell trying to get away from him. He growls as his grip tightens causing me to wince in pain. "AITO!" I hear someone yell. I try to look and see who it is only for the man holding me to scowl.

"Heh....see ya kid!" With that said he went and tossed me over the rock. My eyes went wide as everything around me seemed to go in slow motion. 'This is bad....' I thought as my body slowly fell into the water.

"I....can't swim...'

"AITOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

*to be continued*