The host club!

I was in my bed sleeping soundly a small smile on my face. "Aito! Wake! Up!" Someone yelled. My eyes slowly opened but they were not happy in fact I was pissed and trust me that's not a good thing. I growled and slowly got up out of bed a frown on my face as a dark aura surrounded me.

"Wataru...should I kill someone?" I asked lifeless. Wataru didn't say anything so I smiled a bright smile. "Alright! Well then time to get ready!" I said happily. I jumped up out of bed and ran into the bathroom where I stripped of my clothes and jumped into the shower.

"Ahhhh! This feels nice!" I said happily as the warm water fell onto my body. I smiled and started to wash every inch of my body with my green apple shampoo and body wash. As I'm washing up a bigger smile formed on my face. "Christmas is in a few days..I wonder what I should get." I mumbled to myself.

I got out of the shower and wrapped myself up in my fluffy black towel as I happily skipped over to my room and threw on the outfit Sophia had picked out for me yesterday. I smiled as I looked at myself and nod in satisfaction.

I went and grabbed Wataru and my phone as I skipped out of my room. "Finally! Come on or else we'll be late!" Haruhi yelled as she grabbed my arm and pulled me out the house. As we're walking I noticed something.

"Why are you dressed like a boy?" She looked at me and smiled but also sighed. "Long story." I just looked at her curiously but smiled and nodded my head. Soon we arrive at the school and sadly IT WAS PINK! I HATE PINK!

As if reading my mood haruhi laughed and shook her head. "Pfft. Your so cute when you pout Aito." She laughed. I glared at her playfully and she only patted my head. "Come on let's go to the office so we can get your schedule." I looked at her and nodded as I happily skipped next to her.

As we're walking I couldn't help but notice a lot if girls were staring at us with blushes and giggling. Soon we arrived at the office and we saw a secretary. She looked at us and smiled but I didn't like that smile something was wrong with it.

"Hello haruhi~ who's your friend~?" Yep that's what's wrong with it she's a flirty slut. I inwardly sighed but smiled at her brightly. "I'm Aito Fujioka! Nice to meet you!" I said happily. She looked at me and blushed with a smile. "So kawaii." She whispered.

I got my schedule and everything from her and we walked out. "Aito what's that?" Haruhi asked as she looked at the paper I had crumpled up. "Nothing!" I said happily. She looked at me for a minute but nodded her head.

I smiled and threw the phone number away.

Soon I arrived at my classroom and waited for the teacher to let me in. When it was ok I shyly walked in holding Wataru close. "H-hello. My name is A-Aito Fujioka. Please take good care of me!" I squeaked and hid behind Wataru.

It was silent for a minute making me feel even more nervous. Sloppy I peaked over wataru and saw that everyone was looking at me with blushes on their cheeks. "K-KAWAII!!!" Everyone shouted. The teacher sighed and put a hand up.

"Does anyone have any questions for Aito?" They ask. Everyone shot their hands up.

"How old are you?!" -girl

"Do you have a girlfriend?!" -girl

"Sit next to me!" -boy

"You adorable!" -boy

They all started shouting things that made me blush. The teacher sighed and put a hand on their head. "Please take a seat next to Sophia." They said. My eyes lit up as I looked and found Sophia smiling at me brightly as she waved.

I smiled and ran up to her as I took my seat. "Hi Aito! Welcome to ouran! Isn't it such a dark place?!" She said her expression one of creepiness. I giggled and nodded my head. "Hmm? Hey your wearing the outfit I picked for you!" She said happily.

I smiled and nodded my head. "Hai!" Soon the teacher behind their lesson and I payed attention but after a while I got bored and started to doodle in my note book. Suddenly my cellphone vibrated making me jump a little.

I looked around to see if anyone saw or heard and to my luck no one did. I sighed and quietly pulled out my phone to see what was up.

From: ru-ru!
Subject: bored

Yo! What's up? I'm bored.

My eye twitched and I sighed quietly but smiled a little.

To:ru-ru
Subject: class!

Ruki! I'm in class! Don't just go texting me whenever! >•<

He texted back right away and I looked to see what he said.

From: ru-ru
Subject: shut up

Shut up damn midget. I don't care if your in class I wouldn't even care if you were sick and dying just entertain me.

A river of tears streamed down my face. 'So cruel ru-ru!' I thought. I texted him one last time before putting my phone away and going back to what I was doing before.

To: ru-ru
Subject: ...

TT_TT

After class was over Sophia had said how she needed to go to her club with her brother leaving me behind. I sighed as I pulled my phone out and texted haruhi.

To: Haru-chan! ^^
Subject: where?!

Haru-chaaaaaannnnn! Where are you?!

I waited for her to text back and smiled when I did.

From: Haru-chan! ^^
Subject: club

I'm at the host club. If you want to you can come and find me it's in music room 3.

I smiled and closed my phone as I skipped down the halls looking for music room 3. Soon I reached it and looked at the big doors. "Hmm. Should I open it wataru?" I asked my bunny looking down. I smiled and nodded my head as I reached out and opened the doors.

Soon I was surrounded by a bright light and red rose petals the smell of sweets and tea filled my nose. I looked and was amazed when I saw a bunch of girls smile and laughing as they sat at tables with guys.

As I looked around I found a familiar form and smiled brightly as I ran over to them. "Haru-chan!" I yelled and jumped on her back. She tries to regain her balance and sighed as she glanced back at me as I held onto her.

"Aito. Be more carful." She said. I giggled and she smiled. "Umm haruhi... Who's this?" I looked to see a table with three girls at it looking at me curiously. I smiled at them with a small blush on my cheeks. "Hello! I'm Aito! I'm haruhi's big brother!" I said happily.

Soon everyone was looking at us with shocked faces.

"Eh?!"

*to be continued*