First day as a host!

I lean closer in curiosity only for my eyes to go wide when I felt honey press his lips into mine. I get a deep blush on my cheeks as he holds me close and kisses me. When he pulled away he smiled with a light blush.

"You've caught our interest Ai-chan!"

-----------

"Gah!" I yell as I fall off my bed. I look around my room frantically and sigh. "So....all of that...was a dream." I said a small blush on my cheeks. "Aito are you alright?!" I look up and see haruhi and dad in my door way looking at me worried. I smile at them and nod.

"Hai! I'm alright!" I said. They sigh in relief as they put their heads down. "Anyways." Haruhi says looking at me. "You should hurry up and get ready we have to go to shook." She said smiling as she pulled dad out of my room and shut the door.

(In case you haven't figured it out yet the whole entire last chapter was Aito's dream.)

I stood up and got ready for school. I picked up Wataru and skipped out of my room a bright smile on my face. "I'm ready Haru-chan!" I said happily. Haruhi looks at me and smiles as she nods. "Have a great day you two!" Dad says smiling brightly as he waves us off.

"Bye!" We both shout as we exit the apartment and head to school. I shake the dream I had away and smiled as we continued my way to school. As were walking my phone goes off. I stop for a second and answer the call.

"Hello?" I ask tilting my head. "Aito!" I jump when someone screams into the phone. "Huh?" I ask blinking many times in shock. Haruhi looks at me confused. "Is everything ok Aito?" She asks. "Umm." Was all I could say.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me you were leaving!" The voice yells again. "How could you do this to me?! You left me all alone with that stupid womanizer!" The voice yells well more like whines. "Oi!" I heard a voice in the background.

I smiled brightly when I finally realized who was on the phone. "Yuki-kun!" I cheered happily. Yuki was an old friend of mine and ruki's. He was always teasing ruki and babying me. "Why does it sound like you just figured out who this was?!" Yuki yelled.

I laughed as haruhi looked at me even more confused. "Let's keep going!" I said to her. She nods and we continue walking. "Soooooo." Yuki starts quietly. "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?!" He yells. I sweat drop but smile sheepishly. "I moved back in with Haru-chan and dad!" I said happily.

I heard Yuki sigh. "And you couldn't have told me?" He asked. "Would you let me go?" I asked already knowing the answer. "HELL NO! I'M NOT LETTING MY BABY GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT ME!" He yelled angrily.

I giggled and shook my head. "I'm sorry Yuki-kun! But if you must know where I am as ru-ru!" I said. I heard arguing in the background. "I tried but the womanizer isn't giving me the scoop! He's such a meanie!" Yuki whines.

I smile as I look down at my feet. "That's ru-ru for you." I said softly. "Well~ I'm not gonna tell you~" I said proudly. "Wah?!" Yuki yelled. I smiled. "You'll just have to guess! Anyways I have to go! I'm at school so bye bye! Tell ru-ru I said bye!" I said loudly.

"W-wait! Aito-" I cut Yuki off by hanging up on him. "Who was that anyways Aito?" Haruhi asks tilting her head. I smile up at her. "Yuki-kun and ru-ru!" I said. Haruhi sweat drops and puts her head down in defeat.

"Oh...those two..."

~meanwhile~

"Oi what's up with you?" Ruki asks looking at his friend curiously. Yuki was sitting in an emo corner with a dark and sad aura around him. Ruki sighed and face palmed. "Idiot." He mumbled. "I don't wanna hear that from you! You damn womanizer!" Yuki yelled standing up and pointing a finger at him.