Fan art?

Hey guys! So the next chapter should be up by today! But I was just wondering if any of you would like to draw any fan art for this story that would be so cool! I really love doing these kinds of things on my stories cause then I get to see how creative all of you wonderful readers are!

You don't have to this is an optional thing of course! You can go and draw your favorite ships, funny things between Aito and a character, or just and of the characters such as Aito, Sophia, Ruki, Yuki. Whoever you want. And if you do draw any fan art you can just post it in some sort of book of yours and tag me in it.

Or you could just contact me on any sort of social media if you'd like!

My Instagram is: Dark_forbidden_passion

My Snapchat is: nsakamaki92 (Decided to make a new one for all of you to follow if you'd like.)

I usually don't use my Kik anymore so I wouldn't try to contact me there. But I'll give you all that! Please do not message me asking for updates on stories though. I'll be happy to have conversations with all of you too. Also on my snapchat I will keep you all posted on updates for books and what's to come.

Thank you all for your time and I really look forward to seeing any fan art you guys do!

Next up is some cute fluff and rivalry between our dear Haruhi and dark Sophia! Let's see if our sweet Aito can help his friend protect his sister from those Lobelia girls! 😋✌🏻