Aito's colors

I sighed as I sat in class bored. It's been a few weeks and I've become really good at hosting if I do say so myself. 'Can't anything fun happen?' I mentally think. As if on target the doors hurts open to reveal the twins. "Sorry but we need to borrow Aito for some urgent club business." They said. The teacher nods and they both get a very dark smile.

I sweat drop. Suddenly they both picked me up and quickly run out of the room. "Waaaahhhh! Slow down Hika-chan! Ru-kun!" I yell. After a while they stop dropping me on the floor. "Wah! You two are so cruel!" I cry.

They just look down at me and shrug. I go to dumb asses emo corner as I cry rivers of tears. "So mean." I cry. "Hey come on now we were only kidding." Hika-chan said as he patted my back. "Yeah don't cry." Ru-kun said sighing but rubbing the back of his head with guilt.

I sniffle as I look back at them. "See don't cry." Hika-chan said smiling at me. I couldn't help but to blush a little at his smile. "Hmm? Hey are you alright Aito? Your face is red." Ru-kun said as he bent down and leaned close to my face.

My blush deepened as I pushed him away and covered my mouth with my hand. "I-I'm fine! D-don't worry a-about it!" I said my eyes wide as I try and hide my blush. They both look at me confused as they look back at each other.

"Hey are you sure your ok?" They as. "I'm fine!" I said as I ran off to the club room. "Geez..." I said sighing. When I got to the club room I saw the others. They all turn and look at me. "Aito where's Hikaru and Kaoru?" Dumb ass asks.

I blush and walk over to haruhi. I hug her legs and try to hide my face. "Ai-chan are you ok?" Honey asks as he comes up to me. I look over at him and pout. "I'm fine." I said. Haruhi looks down at me and then it must have clicked cause she held a finger up.

"Oh I see." She said. She looked down at me and pat my head. "So they did something that caused you to get like this." She said. I nod and hide behind her. "Um haruhi I'm afraid I don't know what you mean." Dumb ass said.

By this time all the hosts were staring at her. "Oh that's right you guys don't know." She said. "Aito is gay." And with that they all went quiet. I felt really upset cause I thought they didn't like me anymore. I gripped onto wataru and quickly ran out of the club room.

I was out in the garden crying. "This sucks." I said. Soon my phone goes off. I take it out and see that it was Ruki. I sniffle and press the answer button. " h-hello?" I ask. "Hey what's wrong? Your sister called me telling me you ran off for some reason...is everything ok?" He asks.

I sigh. "Yeah I'm fine just...a little upset." I said. "Why?" He asked. I was quiet for a minute but decided to tell him. "They know...that I...like guys." Ruki stayed quiet. "...did they say anything about it?" He asks.

"No I ran out." I heard him sigh in frustration. "Baka midget! You need to wait for people to say something to you before running off!" He yelled. I could hear someone yelling in the background. "Ru-ru are you in class?" I ask.

"Tch. Yeah I have to go this old bags not leaving me alone." And with that he hung up. I sighed as I put my phone away. As I sit there in silence I suddenly hear footsteps running towards me. "Ai-chan!" I look and see honey.

Before I could even react I was tackled to the ground in a right hug. "Why did you run off Ai-chan?! I was so worried!" He cried. I was to shocked to say anything. Honey just held am tight as he nuzzled into my neck.

"You didn't have to run away...." He said. He pulled away a little bit and smiled at me. "It's ok if your into guys...cause to be honest..." He looked down as he fiddled with his fingers.

"All of the hosts are..." He admitted. My eyes went wide in shock. "Huh?! B-but I thought Baka-kun and all of you loved my sister!" I said surprised. He looked at me shocked for a minute before laughing. "Hahaha! Nope!"

I was so confused at this point. "Haru-chan is pretty but she hasn't caught any of our interests...but someone has." He said as he looked at me and smiled cutely. "Really who?" I ask. He smiles and motions for me to come closer.

I lean closer in curiosity only for my eyes to go wide when I felt honey press his lips into mine. I get a deep blush on my cheeks as he holds me close and kisses me. When he pulled away he smiled with a light blush.

"You've caught our interest Ai-chan!"

*to be continued*

I did really bad on this chapter I know...I just haven't really been able to think right for these past few days. Anyways I'm sorry for the lame chapter!