Being a big brother. Aito's anger

I sat in the club room watching as everyone got dressed in police uniforms. Today I was just going to sit by and watch them due to a massive headache that I got earlier this morning. "Hey are you sure you're gonna be ok Aito?" Hikaru asked.

I just looked at him and smiled. "Yeah I'll be just fine don't worry about it!" I cheered. He nods giving me a small smile before heading over to the others. I watched as they all got ready for guests to arrive. I held onto Wataru as I quietly drank some tea.

Just then I heard the door open. "Welcome!" They all cheered. "Oh my what an unusually young guest." I heard Tamaki speak. I glanced over only to see a little girl with blonde hair. "Well glad you're here, my little lost kitty cat." Tamaki said sweetly.

Ever since the day they came to our house I've started to trust Tamaki a little more. The little girl just stared at them all in awe. "Little kitty cat why have you come to see us today?" Tamaki asked as the others stood next to him. I just sighed as I went and took another sip of my tea.

"It's a reverse harem!" She cried out. "PFFFFT!!!!" I spit out my tea in shock as I quickly looked over at the little girl. The others tried to pretend like they heard her wrong. Soon she started to name off what everyone was causing me to sigh. "You're the gay one!" She laughed pointing at me.

An arrow went and struck me through the heart while the twins quickly ran over to me. "D-don't worry about it Aito!" Hikaru laughed. "Yeah! She's only a little kid! It's not like you being gay is super noticeable or anything!" Kaoru said. I just sat there looking down in defeat.

'Curse you little brat.' I thought twitching slightly. "Big brother?" She asked. We looked over and saw her happily jump into Tamaki's arms. "My brothers blonde you must be him!" She cheered happily. 'HEY! HEY! HEY! JUST CAUSE SOMEONE'S BLONDE DOESN'T MAKE THEM YOUR BROTHER!' I mentally yelled.

Everyone quickly went over to Tamaki asking why he's never told us before. "I-I don't I swear I'm an only child! At least as far as I know!" He cried. I just sighed standing up and walking over to them. "I wonder if glasses character is superior to big brother?" Kyoya mumbled in thought.

"Does it really matter? Can't believe she called me bookworm..." Haruhi mumbled depressed. "Shut up I don't want to hear it." I said glaring over at the two of them. They just looked down at me not saying a word. 'Poor Aito.' They thought. "Care to tell me your name little one?" Tamaki asked still trying to process the situation.

"Kirimi!" She cheered happily. 'Cute name.' I thought smiling slightly. I watched as Tamaki went and gently placed her down bending down to her height. "Kirimi-chan I'm afraid you've made a mistake. I'm really sorry but I don't have a younger sister." He said as sweetly as he could.

I just nod my head at this. 'Good. Good.' I thought. I opened my eyes only to see Kirimi tearing up. "A-are you sure? You're blonde just like me." She cried. 'HAIR COLOR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!!' I mentally yelled only to hold my head in slight pain. "Hey you ok Aito?" Haruhi asked giving me a worried look.

I just smile at her nodding my head. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. She nods her head at this before looking back at Tamaki. I felt someone gently place their hand on my head causing me to look up. "Mori?" I asked. He just looked down at me smiling a small smile.

I smiled back nodding my head. "I'm fine. It's just a headache it'll go away!" I cheered happily. He just nods his head. I turn back to the two of them watching as Tamaki fell in love with Kirimi. "Tamaki please don't go making empty promises." Me and Haruhi spoke bluntly. He just continued to twirl around with her in his arms.

I just sighed. "He's such an idiot." I mumbled. "What do you think we should do Kyoya-senpai?" Haruhi asked. "Well first we should find out if she really does have a brother at this school." He mumbled. Just then I heard creepy whispering coming from behind me.