A day out

I quietly sat in my living room pouting as I stared ahead of me. Today no one was around so I was left all by myself bored out of my mind. 'This is so boring! I need to hangout with someone!' I mentally screamed.

"Dad's at work! Haru-chan is tutoring Sophia! Why can't I find something to do?!?!" I cried ruffling my hair as I rolled around on the floor. Just then I got a message causing me to hum as I went and checked my phone.

"Huh? Tamaki?" I mumbled. I opened the message carefully reading it.

From: Idiot

Aito!!!! Want to come to an amusement park with me?!?! Haruhi is busy and Kyoya said no! I don't want to ask Mori-Senpai and Honey-Senpai because they're busy with tournaments today! And I'd rather die then ask those devilish twins! So pleaaaaaase!!!!! I'm so bored!!!!

I stared at the message for a moment before smiling. "Why not? Sounds fun!" I cheered happily as I wrote him back.

To: Idiot

Sure I don't have anything else to do!

After that I got another message from Yuki.

From: Yuki

Aito!!!!!! Come hangout with me!!!! Ruki isn't as fun as you!!!!

I frowned slightly at this before replying.

To: Yuki

I'm sorry but I just made plans with Tamaki! He's taking me to an amusement park! It'll be so much fun! I can't wait!

After that I placed my phone down and quickly went to get ready to spend the day with Tamaki.

~Meanwhile~ (Yuki's POV)

I opened Aito's message only to spit out air causing Ruki to jump. "WHAT THE HELL MAN!" He yelled angrily. "QUICK! HURRY UP AND GET READY!" I cried quickly standing up. "Haaaa?!?! Why the hell should I?" He asked glaring up at me.

"Aito has a date with an idiot!" I screamed quickly running around in a small panic. "A date?!?! What?!?!" Ruki cried quickly standing up. "Come on let's go! We need to save my poor baby!" I cried desperately. Ruki just growled as he went and grabbed my hand dragging me out the door of his house.

I trailed behind him as he continued to drag me a small smile on my face. 'Now I can go and do something fun with Ruki! It's like a double date!'

~Aito's POV~

I stood outside my apartment waiting for Tamaki to show up. After ten more minutes he pulled up in a limo. I sweat drop slightly. 'Damn rich idiot.' I mentally cursed. He happily jumped out of the limo and ran towards me. "Aito!!!" He cheered going to give me a hug. I stepped out of the way and watched as he hit a pole.

"Ready to go?" I asked as he sat on the ground holding his face in pain. "That was so mean! Why couldn't you just let me hug you?!?!" He cried. "Baka." I mumbled. An arrow struck him as he went and sulked. "You're so mean..." He mumbled. I just stood there for a moment before smiling slightly as I went and poked his shoulder. He glanced back at me still pouting.

"Ready to go Tamaki?" I asked softly. He looked at me in awe before smiling and quickly standing up. "Yeah! Let's go!" He cheered taking my hand and dragging me into the limo. I sat inside it awkwardly as I glanced around. "I've never been in a limo before..." I spoke softly. Tamaki just smiled as he held a finger up. "Ah yes the life of a commoner! Don't worry I'll give you as many rides in this as you want!" He said laughing.