The beach!

I stood in my room as I finished packing my bag for the beach. "Alright! i'm all ready!" I said happily. Just then my door opened to reveal Haruhi. "Ready to go? That idiot Yuki won't shut up and Ruki looks about ready to break his neck." She said sighing.

I smiled at her as I grabbed my bag and nod my head. "I'm ready!" I cheered happily. She smiled as I walked out of my room. We both walked out and saw Ruki with Yuki in a headlock. "I told you." Haruhi said sweat dropping. I sighed and shook my head.

"Ru-ru! Don't kill Yu-Kun!" I cried running over to them and tugging on Ruki's pant leg. He looked down at me and sighed. "I'm not gonna kill him. Don't worry about it." He muttered picking me up and placing me on his shoulders. "Come on let's get going before dad gets home." Haruhi said sighing.

"Your dad still the same?" Ruki asked. "Mhm!" I cheered. "Yeah then let's go." Ruki said his eye twitching slightly. "It's been so long! I hope I get to see him again!" Yuki cheered. "You're the only one." We all said bluntly. Yuki huffed as he started blabbering on and on about...I have no idea.

~With the hosts~

Everyone sat outside of the school waiting for Haruhi and Aito. "What's taking them so long?!" Tamaki said starting to freak out. "Calm down boss. I'm sure they're just running a bit late." The twins said shrugging. "WHAT IF THEY WERE KIDNAPPED?! OR WORSE?!?!" Tamaki screamed in horror.

Everyone sighed as Tamaki ran around freaking out. "Hmm? Who's this weirdo?" A new voice asked. Everyone looked over and saw Aito and Haruhi along with two strangers. "Hmm? Who's this?" Kyoya asked looking up from his black book.

"Hi everyone! Sorry we're late!" Aito cheered from up on one of the strangers shoulders. This caused Mori to narrow his eyes slightly as Honey sat on his shoulders. "Ai-chan!" Honey cheered happily waving. Aito happily waved back.

"Where have you two been?!?!" Tamaki cried getting up in Haruhi's face. "Hmm? Who's this idiot?" Yuki asks tilting his head. An arrow hit Tamaki as he glared at Yuki. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN IDIOT?!?!" He yelled angrily. Yuki got a ticked mark as he hit heads with Tamaki.

"Who do you think?!?!" Yuki yelled. Everyone sighed as they watched the two fight. "Hey! Hey! Ai-chan! Who's this?!" Honey asked looking down at Ruki from Mori's shoulders. "Hmm? Oh! Everyone this is Ru-Ru!" Aito cheered. Everyone looked over at Ruki who sighed and waved at them.

"Yo. I'm Ruki." He said blankly. "Hello Ruki. It's nice to meet you." Kyoya said. Ruki nods. "I must admit we weren't planning on two extra guests." He said pushing up his glasses. "Blame the idiot." Both Ruki and Aito said pointing to Yuki who was biting Tamaki's arm.

"Oh." Everyone said bluntly. Haruhi sighed as she looked over at Aito who was happily talking to honey while Ruki and Mori...glared at each other? "Aito." She called. "Hmm?" Aito hummed looking over at her with a smile. "Can you stop them?" She asked sighing.

"I really wanna go to the beach already." She added. "Ok!" Aito cheered. Ruki set Aito down and watched as he skipped over to Tamaki and Yuki. "Both you idiots shut the hell up." He said coldly as he glared down at the two of them a dark aura around him.

They both froze as they stared up at him in fear. "Y-yes Aito!" They both cried hugging each other. Aito smiled sweetly at them all. "All done!" He cheered. They all looked at him slightly scared. The twins started laughing as they both pat his head.

"Now that that's over let's get going." Kyoya said walking over to the limos. "Damn rich people." Ruki and Haruhi mumbled. "Ai-chan! Come ride with us!" Honey cheered happily. I looked at them and smiled a bright smile. "Here's what will be happening." Kyoya started.

"Tamaki and me will be riding together with Haruhi and..." Kyoya looked at Yuki. "Oh! I'm sorry! My name is Yuki!" Yuki cheered. Kyoya nods. "The twins will be riding alone and Aito you and Ruki will be riding with Honey and Mori." He finished.

We all nod and head to our assigned limos. Once they were all in they headed off to the beach.

~Aito's POV~

The entire ride I talked with honey about all sorts of things. "Hmm? Hey honey-chan do you feel that?" I asked. "Huh? Now that you mention it..." We both look over and jump when we see Mori and Ruki sitting next to each other with a dark aura surrounding the two of them as they glare at each other.

Honey and me both hold each other in fear. "Something wrong?" They both ask glancing over at us. "NO!" We both cry. They grunt and continue what they were doing.

'SCARY!' We both thought.

*to be continued*