Anger and Jealousy

I struggle to reach the surface feeling my lungs slowly start to fill with water. 'This is bad!' I mentally cried. I could feel myself starting to lose consciousness. 'Someone please...save me...' I thought tears filling my eyes. Just then I noticed someone dive into the water.

Their dark shadowed figure slowly swimming towards me. 'Who...is that...?' I thought eyes narrowing slightly. As they got closer I was able to tell who it was. 'Tamaki...?' I thought surprised. Tamaki quickly went and grabbed me pulling me closer to him.

I held on as he swam to the surface. I quickly gasp for air coughing my lungs out when we reach the shore. "Aito are you ok?!" He asked looking at me worried. I just nod my head unable to speak as I tried to catch my breath. He let out a sigh of relief falling onto his back.

"Thank goodness...you're ok." He mumbled. I glanced over at him seeing how worried he was. "Tamaki..." I whispered causing him to hum and look over at me. "What is it?" He asked tilting his head. I was about to speak when suddenly I was tackled to the ground. "Oof!" I cried.

"Aito are you ok?!?!" It was my sister Haruhi. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Are you hurt?!?! Is everything ok?!?!" She asked examining my body. Everyone else had gathered around all holding worried expression. I looked at all of them and smile.

"I'm ok! Don't worry!" I laughed happily. Though in truth I was still terrified of what had just happened. I held my arm in slight pain seeing the bruise that was starting to form from where the guy had squeezed. Everyone let out sighs of relief...all except Ruki.

"Like hell you're ok!" He yelled loudly. This caused everyone to look at him. He stormed over to me roughly grabbing my shoulder. "That's a loud of bullshit! You're not ok at all!" He yelled. "Hey!" Tamaki yelled going to stop him along with the other guys.

Haruhi and Yuki silently stopped them shaking their heads. I didn't say anything as Ruki continued to yell at me. "You're such an idiot Aito!" Was the last thing he said before storming off leaving me alone. "What the heck is his deal?" The twins asked watching him leave.

I just stood there silently frowning. 'Ru-ru...'

~time skip~

Everyone sat at the table happily eating their dinner. All except me. I just sat there staring at the crab that was on my plate squeezing Wataru closer to me. "Aito~" Yuki sang happily pulling me closer to him. "Come on smile and eat." He laughed giving me his usual bright smile. I wanted to but for some reason I couldn't.

Ruki had been avoiding me all day and wasn't even at the table. "Hey." Yuki said causing me to look at him again. He gave me a softer smile this time. "Go on...that womanizer is in his room." He said winking at me. "Ah...but..." I tried to protest but he wasn't having any of it.

"Nope get going!" He yelled pushing me away from the table. I just looked back at him watching him wave to me. Sighing I decided to just do what he said. 'Once Yu-Kun makes up his mind there's no stopping him.' I thought. I walked down the hall passing by Kyoya.

"Oh. Hello Aito." He said pushing up his glasses. "Hello Kyo-Kun!" I cheered happily waving to him. "Are you heading to your room?" He asked. I shook my head no. "I'm going to see Ru-ru..." I mumbled looking down. He just hummed at that. "I see. Trying to make up with him?" He asked.

I just nod hiding part of my face behind Wataru. "Well I wish you luck." He said gently patting my head. "Also..." He started causing me to look up at him. "You should thank the twins. They caused me a lot of trouble trying to pull them away from those men." He said causing me to sweat drop.

"I'm so sorry Kyo-kun." I apologized. He just smiled slightly before walking off. Once he was gone I continued to make my way towards Ruki's room. I carefully knock on the door but get no response. "Ru-ru? I'm coming in ok?" I asked opening the door and walking in.

Once there my eyes went wide as a deep blush covered my cheeks. Ruki stood there shirtless hair dripping wet a shocked expression on his face along with a deep blush. "O-oi! What the hell?!" He yelled. "S-sorry! I'll leave!" I yelled quickly going to leave the room.

Just as I reached the door I felt my hand get grabbed causing me to glance back. "Ru-ru?" I asked. He didn't look at me just stared at the ground. "Don't go..." He mumbled. I just nod my head at him. The two of us went and sat on his bed. It felt very awkward if I do say so myself.

"H-hey...um...Ru-ru I'm really sorry about-" As I'm trying to apologize to him he suddenly stops me. "Shut up idiot." He mumbled. "Hey! I'm trying to apologize here and you're being a real big jer-!" Before I knew it I was pushed down onto the bed.

Ruki hovered over me his bangs falling in front of his face eyes narrowed. I was so surprised I couldn't speak. 'W-what's he doing suddenly?!' I mentally panicked not knowing what to expect. I open my mouth to say something only for my eyes to widen in fear when I heard loud thunder.

I flinched covering my ears as tears fill my eyes. "You've always hated thunder right Aito?" I heard Ruki mumble. I slowly open my eyes and see him giving me a small smile before falling down next to me pulling me closer to his exposed chest. I blushed at this but flinched again when another boom of thunder reached my ears.

Ruki sighed wrapping his arms around me. "Don't apologize to me idiot." He whispered quietly. I didn't say anything as the two of us continued to cuddle each other. As time went on I felt myself slowly starting to drift off.

"Ru-ru..." I whispered quietly. "Where's...Wataru?" I mumbled falling asleep. "Here." He mumbled handing me Wataru. I smiled a small smile cuddling him before falling asleep.

~Ruki's POV~

I quietly watched as Aito fell asleep in my arms. I couldn't help but to smile at how cute he was. "Heh...you've always been so cute." I mumbled gently playing with his hair. "You know...you're the only one I can trust with everything...that damn Yuki always calls me a womanizer." I said eyes narrowing.

"But...the only one who has my heart and who I want...is you." I whispered going and kissing his forehead. "I love you...Aito."

~Yuki's POV~

"Aito!!! My sweet baby!!!" I cheered happily entering Ruki's room. "Ah..." I whispered noticing the two sleeping figures on the bed. I quietly walk over to the bed and gently take a seat on the edge. I looked at the two sleeping peacefully and smile a sad smile.

"You know Aito..." I started leaning closer to the two. "I'm really jealous of you." I finished gently brushing the strands of hair from Ruki's face. My eyes narrowed slightly before I stood up and walked out of the room. I glanced back at the two and smiled sadly once more.

"You really do have Ruki's heart..."

*To Be Continued*