Goth lolita type!

I looked around at everyone confused. "Is something wrong?" I ask tilting my head to the side. Suddenly I'm scooped up from behind and spun around. "Your so cute! Look at you! Your my babies big brother! Wahhhh! Daddy's so proud!" I watched as an idiot blonde spun me around gushing.

"Tamaki-senpai please put my brother down." Haruhi said sighing. The blonde did as told and put me down. My eyes were spinning as I wav bled around dizzy. 'That guys an idiot!' Was the only thought that went through my mind.

As I try and get out of my dizzy state another blonde walks up in front of me. I look at him and we both just stare at each other holding our bunnies close to us and covering our mouths. "Hi I'm honey! What's your name?!" He finally spoke smiling brightly at me.

I smiled at him brightly with a light blush on my cheeks. "I'm Aito! It's nice to meet you honey-chan!" I said happily. He blushed a little but kept smiling. We were both standing in front of one another a happy aura around us as we held our bunnies and had closed eyes smiles.

Suddenly a bunch of the girls started squealing like crazy causing me and honey to look at them confused a little. I look back at honey and smile a closed eyed smile as I hold a hand out to him. "Do you want to be friends honey-chan?!" I asked happily. He smiled and nodded his head as he took my hand.

We both smiled brightly and laughed. Soon a tall expressionless guy walked over to us causing honey to smile even more. "Takashi! Me and Ai-chan became friends!" He said happily as he ran up to Takashi and climbed up onto his shoulder. Takashi looked as honey and then back at me.

I gulped a little and looked down as I hid my face behind Wataru. Suddenly I felt a hand on my head. I looked up to see Mori had placed his hand on my head and was smiling a small smile at me. "Hey." He said. I blushed a little at how sexy his voice sounded but smiled.

"Hello taka-chan!" I said happily. His eyes widen a little at the nickname but they soon go back to normal as he nods and removes his hand. Soon two boys with orange hair come up on both sides of me. "So your Haruhi's older brother?" They both ask. I smile at them and nod.

"Yep! My name's Aito! What's yours?!" I ask curious. They both smirk. "I'm hikaru." The one on my left says. "I'm kaoru." The one on my right says. I smile and nod my head as I point at them both. "Hika-chan! And ru-kun!" I said brightly. Their eyes widen but they soon smirk at lean on each other.

"That's right." They both say. I look over at the guy with glasses who was writing stuff in a black book. 'Death.' Was the only thing I thought when I looked at him. He looked at me and then back at his book. "I'm Kyoya." Was all he said. I smiled and pointed at him. "Kyo-kun!" I Said giggling.

He looked at me blankly before turning his back to me and continuing writing in his death book. Suddenly the idiot blonde walks up to me and points at himself a giant dumb smile on his face. "I'm Tamaki! Haruhi's daddy! It's nice to meet you Aito!" He said. I looked at him blankly for a minute.

"Baka-kun." I said bluntly. Soon he was in an emo corner making me sweat drop. The twins started laughing on the floor like crazy. I sighed and looked at everyone. All the girls were looking at me. I smiled at them sweetly causing them all to blush.

"Hello girls I'm Aito! I hope we can all get along nicely!" I said happily. They all squealed and nodded their heads like crazy. I just smiled and waved at them a bright aura around me. Sadly I didn't notice a certain dumb ass staring at me as he thought of something.

~time skip~

Soon all the girls were gone and I was waiting for haruhi so we could go home. "Hey Aito can I talk to you?" I look up and see dumb ass. "Yes Baka-kun?" I ask. He anime falls but shoves it off and smiles at me. "How would you like to be a host?" He asks.

I look at him for a minute. "Ok." I said. He smiled brightly and tried to hug me but I moved out of the way causing him to hit a wall face first. I sighed and looked to see haruhi. "Hey Haru-chan! I'm gonna be a host now!" I said running up to her and hugging her.

"Is that right Aito?" She asks looking down at me. I smiled and nodded my head. "Yep!" Soon the others came out. "Everyone I have an announcement!" Dumb ass said. They all looked at him as he did some dumb pose. "Starting tomorrow Aito is a host!" He said proudly.

They all looked at me and smiled. I smiled and did a peace sign. "Let's see what type would you be?" Dumb ass said thinking to himself. "Goth Lolita." Haruhi said bluntly. They all looked at her shocked and confused. "Aito is a goth Lolita." She said pointing at me.

I smiled and nodded my head. "That's right!" They all stayed silent for a second before nodding their heads in approval. "Alright then it's settled!" Dumb ass said. He soon pointed to me.

"Starting tomorrow you are a host! Aito the goth Lolita type!"

*to be continued*