Aito's shopping time part 2! My friend sophia

I turned around and saw a girl with long curly sliver hair put up into twin pigtails held with red ribbons. Her bangs around her face and almost covering her eyes. She had big shiny hot pink eyes and pale skin and rosy cheeks. She was wearing a cute strapless black dress with red trim at the bottom and small red bows going down the front of it. The dress went down to her thighs and then went out.

She also had on a little shawl that was black with white around the neck part and red trim at the bottom tied around her shoulders with a red bow. She had black and white socks that went up half past her knees and red dress shoes with white dress gloves on her hands.

She smiled at me as she held an outfit out for me I looked at it and smiled. "Why don't you try it on? My taste is never wrong!" She cheered. I smiled and thanked her as I went and quickly changed into it. When I came out the girl clapped her hands and smiled brightly.

"I was right! It does suit you!" She said happily. I smiled and did a few cute poses having her laugh. "Haha! I like you! What's your name?" She asked tilting her head. I smiled and held out one of my hands. "I'm Aito Fujioka! I'm 16 years old! And this here is my bunny wataru!" I said happily.

She smiled and took my hand. "I'm Sophia Nekozawa! I'm 15 and this is my kitty lilac! It's nice to meet you!" Sophia said happily. I had finally noticed the cute stuffed kitty she had strapped to her dress. It was lilac with some little stitches on it. I smiled and we both giggled.

Soon we started trying on many different clothes and doing cute and funny poses we both took pictures of ourselves with our phones and laughed. I had a bear keychain and she had a cat keychain. After we bought the stuff we wanted we walked out of the store laughing and giggling.

"Haha! That was so much fun! Let's do it again!" Sophia said happily. I smiled and nodded. We both went and I saw my papa smiling at us as he came over. "Oh I see you made a new friend Aito! Hello I'm Ranka it's nice to meet you!" Papa said shaking Sophia's hand.

Sophia smiles and giggles. "Hehe! It's nice to meet you to Ranka! Me and Aito had a fun time! We also got each others phone numbers and took lots of pictures!" Sophia said eyes sparkling. Papa laughed and nodded. "I'm glad to hear that! Now then. We should get going Aito. Your sister will be home from school soon." I nodded and looked at Sophia.

"I had a lot of fun! I hope we can meet each other again!" I said happily. She smiled and nodded her head. "Yeah! But I'm sure we will! Are you going to ouran?" She asked tilting her head. I smiled and nod. "I go to the same school! So I can't wait to have more fun with you Aito!" She said. We all laughed and said our goodbyes.

When we got home I put my stuff away and sighed in happiness. "Aito! Haruhi's coming!" Papa called. I smiled and ran to the door. Just as it opens I tackle haruhi to the ground. "Haru-chan!" I said happily. It took her a while to figure out what was going on before she smiled and hugged me back laughing.

"Aito! Welcome home! When did you get here?!" She asked laughing. I smiled and told her what happened today. She listened and smiled as I helped her make dinner. When we were at the table eating papa spoke. "Oh haruhi I almost forgot! Aito will be going to your school tomorrow!" Papa said smiling.

Haruhi smiled and looked at me. "Let's have fun alright Aito?" She giggled. I smiled and nodded my head. "Hai!" When we were done i went to my room and got ready for bed. When I laid down I got two texts. I picked up my phone and looked at them.

From: ru-ru!
Subject: good luck!

Oi! Just wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow at your new school and that the date went badly! Turns out she only wanted to get popular! Geez what a drag huh?! Anyways goodnight my little midget!

I giggled and texted him back.

To: ru-ru!
Subject:thank you!

Thank you ruki! And I'm sorry about your date thingy! ;-; I can't wait to start school I had so much fun today! I made a new friend and everything when out shopping! I'll send you pictures of us later! Well then goodnight ruki! Sweet dreams!

Once I finished texting ruki I looked at the other text I received and smiled.

From: Neko-chan! (Sophia)
Subject: can't wait!

Hello Aito! I just wanted to say goodnight and that I had a lot of fun today and can't wait to see you tomorrow! I hope you sleep well and let the darkness consume you! Anyways have the darkest of dreams and I'll see you tomorrow!

With love Sophia~

I giggled at her dark yet cure message and texted her back.

To: Neko-chan!
Subject:darkest dreams

Thank you Sophia! I can't wait to see you tomorrow and I had fun as well! I as well wish you the darkest of dreams and that you to will be consumed by darkness tonight! Hehe! Goodnight Sophia!

With love Aito! > <

Once done I set my phone away and snuggled up under my blankets and held wataru close to me. I smiled and went to sleep excited about tomorrow!

*to be continued*