Meeting the manager

"Aito! Wake up!" Haruhi yells from the other side of my door. A dark aura fills my room as it seeps out from under my door. "Fuck this shit." I hissed. I sat up and got dressed as I picked up Wataru and made my way to the door. When I opened it haruhi was peaking out from the corner.

"Are you calm?" She asks. I glare at her and she walks away with her hands over her head. "Nope guess not." She said walking into the kitchen. I sigh and shake my head. My phone goes off and I look to see who messaged me.

From fabulous Yuki!
Subject: beach!

AITO MY BABY! HOW ABOUT THIS WEEKEND ME YOU AND RUKI GO TO THE BEACH?! IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN! DON'T YOU SAY NO!

I sigh and put my phone away not replying. Haruhi comes out from the kitchen and tosses me a box of strawberry pocky. My eyes light up as I hug her tightly. She sighs and pats my head. "Come on let's go." She mumbles.

I happily skip out the door while haruhi slowly follows behind me. When we reach the school my phone goes off again.

From fabulous Yuki!
Subject ignored?!

ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!

To fabulous Yuki!
Subject ignored?!

Yes! ^^

From fabulous Yuki!
Subject ignored?!

So mean! TT_TT

I giggled and put my phone away. "Hey Aito!" I look back to see hikaru and kaoru. "Hika-kun! Ru-kun!" I said smiling happily. They wave at me as they walk up to me. "Ready?" Hikaru asks. "To go?" Kaoru finishes.

I smile and nod happily. They smirk and start to walk off. "Wait for me!" I whine as I run after them. They laugh and start running. "Come and catch us! Come and catch us!" They chant laughing. I whine as I try to catch up to them.

~small time skip~

I was panting with my hands on my knees wataru was by my feet. "Aito are you alright?" Haruhi asks worried. "Hai!" I manage to get out. "Here." I look and see Kyoya with a bottle of water. I smile brightly as I take it and drink the water great fully.

"Arigatō kyo-kun!" I said happily. He just nods and goes back to his black book. 'I swear that thing holds death.' I thought. As I'm thinking this my ears perk up at the sound of two people laughing. I pout as I look over to see hikaru and kaoru holding their stomachs.

"You two are big meanies!" I whine. They look at me and smirk. "Oh?" Hikaru says walking up to me and banding down a little. "Is that right?" Kaoru said as he stood behind me. I was still pouting at them.

They both smirked mischievously. "Well then." They both say. Suddenly I felt hands on my shoulders and fingers on my chin. Both leaned in really close to me. "How can we make it up to you~?" They sing flirty.

I blush heavily my eyes wide a little. "Mwahahaha!" We hear someone laugh. We all turn our heads not moving from the position we were in. I watch as some weird thing comes up from the floor with a girl standing proudly on top of it.

"Well! Well! Well!" She said waving a finger in front of her face. "It seems our dear goth Lolita isn't so much a goth Lolita!" She said. I looked at her confused as did the others. "What do you mean renge?" Haruhi asks.

I look and see renge blush. "Aito!" Suddenly I'm tackled to the ground. I let out an 'oof!' As I hit the ground. "Are you happy I came?!" I look up to see Sophia smiling down at me as she practically hugged the life out of me.

I gasped for air. "Sophia I think you should get off of Aito." Haruhi says sweat dropping. Sophia blushes and quickly gets off of me as she shyly looks down. "Gomen haruhi-sama." She mumbled. I sighed in relief as I took in a deep breath.