The beach? Tamaki 2 and Ruki

"So let me get this straight Ruki and Yuki are both coming here?" Haruhi asked. "Mhm." I said nodding my head. Currently we were both sitting in our living room across from each other. "Great. And just where the heck do they think they'll be staying?" She asked sighing.

"Well Ru-ru is being dragged here against his will by an angry Yu-kun." I said smiling. "Yeah they defiantly won't have a place to stay if that's the case." Haruhi said sweat dropping. I giggled and started to play around with Wataru. "Don't worry I'm sure they have a plan!" I cheered happily.

~time skip~

Staaaaaaareeee.

Currently at the moment me and Haruhi were both staring at the two idiots in our doorway. "Ano....thank you for having us...." Ruki mumbled scratching the back of his head with a slight blush. Yuki was smiling happily as he hummed to himself.

"You've got to be kidding me." Haruhi mumbled to herself as she sighed and face palmed. I just stood there with a look of disapproval. "AITO!!!! MY LITTLE BABY!!!" Yuki cheered happily as he dove in to give me a hug. I easily dodged him and watched as he went and hit the wall face first.

"You're an idiot Yu-kun." I said glaring at him. "....looks like his AB blood is kicking in." Haruhi whispered. Ruki nodded in agreement. Yuki whined as he crawled over to me and gave me a side hug while tears streamed down his face. "WAH!!!! DON'T BE SO CRUEL!!!!" He cried.

I sighed as I formed a fist and punched his head. "Gah!" He cried as he held ha head in pain. "Ru-ru!" I said happily running over to Ruki and jumping up into his arms. "Yo How've ya been?" He asked smirking. I smiled a bright smile. "I've been great! Everyone at my new school is so nice to me!" I said happily.

"But there's just that idiot Tamaki." I said annoyed. Ruki sweat dropped and shook his head. "Is that so?" He asked chuckling. Haruhi sighed but nodded her head none the less. "Yeah he's actually just like Yuki." She said.

When Yuki heard this he quickly jumped up and put both his hands on haruhi's shoulders as he started shaking her. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN JUST LIKE ME?! HE CAN'T BE! THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE PERSON AS FABULOUS AS ME!" He yelled.

"Well better make that two." Ruki said chuckling Yuki whipped his head over to Ruki and glared as he quickly zoomed over to him causing him to drop me onto the floor where I fell on my butt. "YOU SHUT UP YOU DAMN WOMANIZER!" He yelled. "Haaaa?" Ruki asked.

Soon they were both butting heads as they threw insults at each other. I sighed as I watched the two of them Haruhi sweat dropped. Soon my phone started ringing. "Hmm? Who's that Aito?" Haruhi asked tilting her head.

"It's kyo-kun!" I said happily. "What could he want?" She asked. I shrugged as I happily answered the phone. "KYO-KUN!" I said happily. "Hello Aito is Haruhi with you?" He asks. I smile and nod. "Mhm!" I said. "Good. Tell her that the host club has decided to go and take a break by going to the beach later this afternoon." He said.

"Ok! I will! I can't wait!" I said before hanging up. "What did he say?" She asked as Ruki and Yuki were fighting in the background. "He said that the host club is going to the beach later this afternoon for a day off!" I said excited.

"Oh great...the beach..." Haruhi mumbled with a sigh. "Hmm? Something wrong?" I asked tilting my head. "Oh nothing at all just promise me one thing." She said looking at me with a gloomy expression. "Don't go in the same room as Kyoya-senpai and Tamaki-senpai." She said.

I looked at her and blinked a few times in confusion before shrugging it off and smiling. "Ok!" I said happily. "What's this?! You two are going to the beach?!" Yuki asked leaning over haruhi's shoulder. "Huh? But I thought you and ru-ru..." I looked behind both of them only to see Ruki passes out with some strange white spirit thing floating out of him.

"AH! RU-RU!" I yelled running over to him and trying to shake him awake while Yuki innocently talked to Haruhi about the whole beach thing. "Yes. Me and Aito are in a host club and they invited us to the beach for the day." Haruhi said bluntly.

Yuki smiled a closed eyed smile. "Is that so?" He asked tilting his head. "Yeah why?" Suddenly there was a dark aura in the house causing me to stiffen as I held onto Ruki who was starting to come back to life. "And just who are you two going with on this little beach trip?" Yuki asked fire surrounding him.

"Yu-kun is scary." I cried hiding behind Ruki who could only nod at the moment. "It's settled!" Yuki said quickly standing up. "Me and the womanizer are coming with you!" Yuki said proudly. "OI!" Ruki yelled.

I sat there as they both started fighting again only one thing ran through my mind at that moment.

'TWO TAMAKI IDIOTS?!?!'

*to be continued*