Home sweet home? An idiots step forward.

Look at this adorable fan art!!! I love it so much!!!

Credit goes to NyxTheSnitch

I sat at home munching on a piece of Pocky. "Let's see...in order to solve this you have to..." I mumbled to myself as I sat at the table. Today was one of my days off from school so I was sitting in the living room doing homework and wearing my casual clothes along with my reading glasses.

"Ru-ru and Yu-kun went back to their school didn't they?" I mumbled. "They did say that they'd visit me during breaks and stuff so I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot of them." I mumbled as I continued to do my work. Wataru was in my room resting on my bed.

I let out a small sigh looking up at the ceiling. "I wonder...when will Haruhi get back from shopping?" I mumbled. Just then I heard commotion from outside. "Hm? What has the neighbors all worked up?" I mumbled standing up. I made my way to the door only to hear it open. "I'm home!" I heard Haruhi mumble.

"Welcome back Haruhi." I said only for my eyes to widen. Behind her stood the host club all wearing their casual clothes. "You've got to be kidding me." I mumbled eye twitching. "Wow! Ai-Kun you look so cool!" Honey said running over to me happily.

He gave me a big hug almost tackling me to the ground. "Uh...thanks..." I mumbled a small blush on my cheeks. He just smiled at me. I watched as the others walked in all of them heading towards the living room. "Thanks for having us!" They all cheered. I just stood there eye twitching.

"Haruhi..." I mumbled. "Just go with it." She sighed putting the groceries away. I just sighed making my way into the living room where they all sat. "Hm. All of these answers seem to be right." Kyoya mumbled looking at my homework. "Hey! That's private!" I yelled snatching it away from him.

"My apologies." He said pushing up his glasses. My eye just twitched slightly at this. 'Bull crap.' I thought glaring at him. I sighed as I went and put my homework away in my room. I came back taking a seat next to Tamaki. "Hey Aito I didn't know you wore glasses." He said glancing down at me.

I looked up at him and smiled. "That's no surprise. I don't really wear them unless I'm reading or doing homework." I said pushing them up. He smiled at this. "I think they're really cute on you." He laughed. This caused me to blush slightly as I looked down. "T-thanks I appreciate it." I mumbled.

"Ai-Kun we brought cake!" Honey cheered happily. Mori nods his head as he goes and hands me a piece of chocolate cake while Haruhi takes a strawberry one. I happily ate my cake drinking the tea the twins brought over. "Ah! It's so sweet!" I cheered happily a bright aura surrounding me.

Little did I know all of the guys were looking at me with small blushes on their cheeks. Soon Tamaki started to laugh. "Pfft...hahaha! You're so cute Aito!" He laughed happily. I looked up at him confused tilting my head. "Huh? What did I do?" I asked confused.

He just smiles at me giving me a hug. "Haha! You're so cute!!!" He laughed happily. "H-hey! Get off me!" I yelled trying to escape his hold. Everyone else just sighed shaking their heads. "Let go you idiot!" I yelled hitting him. In time he let go allowing me to move away from him.

I sighed shaking my head as I went and looked over at the clock. "Ah it's lunch time..." I mumbled relaxing. "Yeah you're right." Kyoya mumbled. "So what's for lunch?" The twins, Tamaki and Honey said smiling at Haruhi. I just sweat drop. 'GET YOUR OWN FOOD!!!' I mentally yelled.

"Don't worry we'll pay for it. We did show up unexpected anyways." Kyoya said holding up one of his fancy rich cards. 'Take the money. Take the money.' I thought staring at Haruhi. She goes and refuses the offer causing me to flinch. 'WHYYYYYYY?!?!' I mentally yelled.