Plan

ALEXIS POV;

I can't go back to Justin or my family so I was going rogue.I knew of rogue camps bot non near here but far.I wanted to be far from here so I'd followed the rogue towns but being careful not to be taken for slave work.

It was about three pm. I've been running for three hours so now am in a town called camshaft.I smelt something a scent I've smelt before and decided to follow it.
It lead me to a small little bar with the words "hiring" On the front.I walked in and took a seat by the forestry smell.
The person in the dark damp black hood looked over.

It was Sarah her room mate from the gays pack?

"Hey,Sarah? Did you find your mate?".I asked scanning her seeing for any sign of happiness once there.

"He's the rogue king".She said that with a bored expression well my face lighted up with worry.

If your the mate of the rogue king there's three things that can happen. ..
1.your rejected
a)killed after
b)raped after
c)let go
2.you become Luna
a)for pups only
b)you fall in love
c)your forced
3.taken
a)protected(lock down)
b)sent away

"Wow".Is all I could say.

"Ya,life sucks".She whispered well turning to face me fully.

"What exactly happen?".I asked carefully cause am on thin ice.

"He wants me as Luna and I ran".She said taking a sip of the beer on the counter.
"So your on the run?".I asked surprised.

"yep".she said well finishing the beer and putting 20 bucks on the counter.Then turning to leave.

"Wait!".I said grabbing her arm.

"What!".she snarled.

"I want to run with you".I said trying to show how much I need this.

"Why?".She asked with a confused face.

"Lets just say I have some things to run from to".I said grabbing my coat.

"Fine,but if I say leave me.You leave".She said with a eye brow raised.

"Got it".

With that we let the misty bar.Good thing because that bar was giving me the creeps!

NICK'S POV;

After Alexis yelled at me I left to go see Mell because she was my new life not Alexis.
I was missing the hockey game all for Mell.
Alexis is but of a lost memory that I well never see again.

JUSTIN'S POV;

There was so much to do to get ready for the alpha kings arrival for the hockey game.
Savannah's bat cave was swiped to make sure nothing was let.

I wondered what Alexis was doing with nick?
I would probably see her and him at the game since nicks an alpha as well, I really hope Alexis well one day forgive me.
And I know when that day comes all forgive her,even if we have to go though a few slips.

A/N;

Enjoy these updates well you can believe it or not I actually am doing homework thanks to lazy bones (Cali) for doing hers.

Bye bye
I hope you like book two

♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥ (I might still
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ love justin)
♥♥♥♥♥♥ (#might)
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥

P.s.picture is of me and a old friend who hates my guts.