Sorrow and Pain

ALEXIS POV

I run even faster. I can hear the ground being pushed at my bare feet. I was so close I could see them fight each other for practice. I tried to scream but his hand was on my mouth. He was stronger then me. He slowly dragged me to the lake and shoved wolfs bane in my mouth. I couldn't mind link Justin. I became weak and fell on the sand. The king looked at me with lust filled eyes and I was scared. I feel fear consume me. I tried to get up but the sand just made it seem like I was just digging deeper. Soon pain was sent though my body as the king kicked me in the stomach. I start to cry , I think about Justin and how he was going to rip him apart as he grabbed my head. 

"I'm going to take your body and use it as my play thing in tell your mate can feel the bond break piece by piece and then I am going to mark you .You will be my Toy little girl". 

I start to cry harder as he starts bending my fingers like they were bend able. Your a sick man ,a very sick man. I spit at him and land it on his shoe as I dig In the sand trying to get to my feet. Its no use. He grabs me and swings me over his shoulder . I am to weak to fight back but I left my bracelet in the sand so Justin could find me. He will come for me. I pass out from the wolfs bane.

NICKS POV

I start to hear screaming coming from Sarah's room. I rush towards it with about five guards from training. I see her on the floor holder her head in tears. I slowly step to her and try to hug her but she backs up so fast I barely saw the movements. She then sees its me and starts to cry louder. I ask her what's wrong but she won't say a word. Justin comes running in and trys to come her down.The guards go back to practice well we try to help her. Then she whispers. It was to soft to hear so we both put are ears almost up to her mouth. Her knees are up to her chest and she says. 

"He's here....."