Home

MELLS POV:

We were in Nicks lines.I mind linked him and he was pissed and really worried. Soon he came running out of the house and looked me up and down for any wounds.He kissed me with so much love I felt like I was saying goodbye.I saved her and now no one could tell Nick my secret.

ALEXIS POV:

I saw Nick all over Mell well I was looking for Justin.He slowly came out and I jumped on him.He was surprised and as soon as I kissed him his wolf responded.I told him I miss him and that I love him.He was amazing.When we stopped admiring are mates we talked about war.I suggested we use Mell being his sister as a advantage but soon Mell turned pale and passed out.I guessed she never told Nick because he was both scared for Mell and really frustrated it made him look like he was holding in something like gross Sunday eggs.

NICK POV:

After I let the facts sink in I hold Mell in my arms and take her to are room.The pack doctor said she was fine just to many activity's for one day.I talked to Justin and Alexis on the war.Normally I would stay out of it but Mell was in danger.The girl Sarah had been given her own room.No one ever really saw her in less she was going to go eat.She was quiet and closed off.She was the mate of the rouge king so we planned to use her as bate once this war started.We hadn't told Sarah but she knew what had to be done.We talked about Justin moving his men here because we were closer and are women to his pack house.Soon things were in order .

 Soon Mell woke up and I ran to her side.I kissed her and begged her to tell me why her brother seemed to hate her so much.I also begged for her to tell me who Josh was and why he wanted to see you so badly he punched me in the face after my meeting with Justin.I put him in a holding cell tell you can straighten things out my beautiful mate.She giggled at me then told me Josh was her childhood best friend and he helped her get back to me.I smiled at her back and frowned at the idea of him saving her.I wanted to be her everything, hero included.I asked was about to ask again whats with her brother but she kissed me.She soon worked her way to my pants.Things got very hot very fast.

ALEXIS POV:

I had apologized so many times but he just smiled.I looked at his eyes and wondered if he saw mine the way I saw his.I still didn't know him to well.

"Lets go on a date!".I grabbed his hand giving him no choice but to follow me out of the office were we had been planning details on war.He started to smile,he wasn't as cold hearted as I had thought the first time we meet.I still hadn't been marked but I was way to independent just to go hey i'm ready. I laughed at him tripping on are way to a Lake my mother would take me too.I didn't know the name of it but it was peaceful.The water felt like nice smooth lotion on your skin.I hugged Justin really tightly as I watched the lake mirror the sun going down.Justin was happy,he was smiling so big.I soon took my shoes off digging my feet in the sand.It had been a weird few months or years I didn't keep track.I look at Justin and kiss him.He was sweet but rough.He craved me,but all I could think about was the sand in my feet.It felt so great.Refreshing.After the kiss I slowly reached for his back pockets thinking it will be cute just like 16 candles.Nope he just gives me a look like what are you doing.I laugh at his eyebrows raising at me.I then hop on him hugging him really tight.He falls over from impact and starts laughing.I look at his cute expression then try to get up only to be pulled back onto him.I punch his shoulder lightly trying to get up again.He drags me back but this time kisses me.Why would I not give him what he wants. Honesty I don't know why.I wasn't a virgin,wasn't waiting for sparks because boy did I feel them.I just kissed his cute face and again tried to get up. This time he rolled me over and kissed me.He bit my lip and that sent shocks though me.I wanted him.I had been fighting him so long why not give him something.Anything to connect to me. He marked me on that beach......

A/N;

My chrismas gift is writing to you.Dear readers who mainly left my book behind.I know it has been years but Its almost over.I just wish all 176 of you would come back.