Mell!!!!!!!!

ALEXIS POV;

The man I didn't recognize but the women was Mell. Nicks hor of a mate.I ran for her as a wolf ready to rip her throat out.I wanted to kill her for taking Nick away.

MELLS POV:

I heard a crack as we headed towards the doors of the tomb running.The doors fell apart like a vase breaking in slow motion.I saw Alexis with little shocks of electricity off of her hands.Soon I saw her running towards us craws extended. She probably didn't recognize me so I started to yell Alexis its me Mell,Nicks mate.

ALEXIS POV; 

 She started to yell Alexis its me Mell,Nicks mate. It made me even more furious with her.He was my mate,my face was red hot with anger my claws were digging dipper each time I put them on the ground to push forward towards he.She thought she could kill me or get rid of me in Nicks life that easy.I stopped about one feet away from here frozen.She already had him.Nick loved her not me.Getting rid of her would never change that but I had Justin and for me that was enough.As she closed the distance and Sarah finely got to where we were.I put my claws out.She might still want to kill me even if I don't want to kill her.Sarah had been though enough.

"I'm here to rescue you?".She looked at me confused then at the door so far away just dust n the ground.I turned back and smiled.I told her she was a bit late.I didn't tell her how i did what I did.I just made up some crazy story about sound waves.We all go to meet each other and soon we were hiding in bushes trying to get out unseen. Mell told us about Justin being at Nicks to look for me.He was worried sick.I wondered how Mell knew where we were so I asked Josh.He said it wasn't his secret to tell.

"OOF!" I heard Sarah say then she screamed.It was a guard who had been posted out side of the room.He looked at her and then me.He stared blank faced at Mell. Mell shift uncomfortably and then asked him how he was.I was so shocked she knew him.

"Hes the guard who kept us in the bed room" Sarah manged to say.I looked at him with disgust and pity well Mell had admiration in her eyes.The guard told her he was fine but had to take us in before her brother found out.I froze at the word brother and put two and two togther. Your the rouge kings sister! 

I look at the guard who didn't seem to be on are side and josh told me to calm down it was just her ex.I looked at him with a doubtful eyes and grabbed Sarah .I wasn't getting stuck here even if he was her ex.We ran out of the lines and towards nicks pack. Mell was not far behind us but Josh was gone.

" where is Josh?" I said worried her ex got him.Josh is right behind me ,he just had to knock my ex out and I really didn't want to see it.Soon Josh was running with us smelling of blood.I think he did more then knock him out but i did not question because all that matterd was Sarah and Justin.We had a war and I knew my parents,Nick and My mate would fight with us.