Run!?

ALEXIS POV;

"We have to get out of here now!".I yelled.

I grabbed Sarah's wrist and dragged her towards there back yard.

"What are we doing".said Sarah stopping her feet from moving.

"We have to jump the fence!
Now hurry up!".I screamed.

With that said Sarah jumped the fence and I did the same after.We we're now running down an alley way.It was fairly light out so we can't sneak by unnoticed.We run down to the road where two black suv's we're blocking the way out.We ran back towards the way we came and there we're men chasing us now.The only thing I thought of was Justin.No matter what we do to each other he'll save me.
So I did the best thing I could do.....

I opened the mate mind bond...

JUSTIN'S POV;

I was talking to my beta Cali when I heard Alexis trying to reach me though the mate bond.
That meant there was a chance for us again.

But of course I answered.

(A/N;If Justin likes me again he'll help Alexis in the book,if he doesn't then my book ends here Cause I can't stand writing a book with him in it when I still care for him )
A/N;

All I know is I can't leave me and Justin like everything didn't matter to me.I got hurt and I deserved it!
I deserved you being rude to me!
You did nothing to deserve my hate.
I still love you Justin. .
I can't stop thinking of you and I don't know why?

All I know is according to my friends in your school,you talk about me with hated all the time....

So you on some level still care...
So hear this?
I don't hate you nor do I intend to.
I'm not asking for you to date me...
I just want my friend
back....

(I haven't been to my spot since....)
(Oh,and talk about too much rain you we're so showered! )