War

JUSTINS POV

Nick knocks on the door telling us to get dressed. I knew we had to talk about the plans to move are packs around.I get out of Alexis arms and start to get dressed. She gets in the shower telling me she will meet me in the living room with everyone else. I already see Nick with all his papers. Mell was in his sweater right beside him. I give him a smirk and then sit across from them. Straight to business.

We talked about moving are people tomorrow and then telling them about the battle ahead today. Nick gave us his truck to tell my pack. Alexis had finished her shower and looked amazing in a tight pair of jeans. Nick waved us fair well .He had to tell his pack too. The drive was long but I mainly talked to Alexis. She told me story's of her and her parents. Well go see them soon. Alexis told me about the fact once her parents pass her packs wolves will have to come with us. I agreed and soon we were at the pack house. I mind linked Aaron and Cali. Told them that it was time for a pack meeting. The gathered everyone in the hall due to the fact it started to rain. Alexis told me she had something to do so it was just me telling the pack. I was nervous because usually people in my pack see me as a leader to avoids war. We don't have vampires on are side anymore so we were still big as a pack but not feared. I stepped out into the open and all eyes were on me. I could hear a few whispers but mainly it was silent.

"We are about to be at war with the king of the rouges", I yell with my voice booming it out so all could hear my serious tone.

"All fighting men or women will go to Alpha Nicks pack and then some women will prepare for his women and children's arrival tomorrow". I look at the crowed filled with worry but they all knew what needed to be done. I stepped away and watched them get to it. I looked for Alexis but she was no where. She said she had something to do so I wasn't worried. My tuff mate can handle herself. I mean she handled me. I laugh at the thought of her being on my motorcycle so long ago.

ALEXIS POV

I left Justin to tell the pack, my pack. My new home with him,it warmed my heart for him to love me after everything I did. It could be the mate bond but I know better then that. Its so real. I start walking towards the witches house. When I was running from Justin she helped me and since she was not far I wanted to ask her if she would fight in this war also to tell her who was connected to the mood goddess so she could help other like me. Things may not have worked out but I owe her. I start off towards her house careful not to get in trouble for sneaking out. I did not tell Justin because he would have stopped me.