Run!

ALEXIS POV;

Me and Sarah had just passed a small town two hours from camshaft.We stopped for water at a clean and clear river.We followed the river up south for a bit then continued west because Sarah said her mother was not to far from where they we're.
It was getting dark,I followed Sarah into this misty and smelly,damp city.The city's lights we're all on,you could hear gun shots and screams from every alley way you passed.
It was frightening me out.We then came to a stop in front of a small dirty looking house.The paint was coming off the front door and the Windows all had garbage bags taped to the them.
It looked like a bad place to be even looking at.

Sarah marched right up the disgusting pathway and knocked on the door.
You could hear a women yelling;

"Get the door Howard!".It was a tragic crock like yell.Like the woman hadn't had water in days,it was sad but also sickening.

The door opened and standing there was a man with yellow teeth,a scruff, and was chewing down on a what seemed like a green herb.
He was gross and looked like a creep you'd see at Wal-Mart in the toy section.

"Hey,daddy".Sarah whispered then broke in to a cry.

That was her dad!
Wow!
I wonder what her mom looks like?

"Baby girl,Whats wrong?
Why you home girl?
Did you's find your mate?".
He asked trying to keep her calm and to stop her crying.

"Daddy, my mates the rogue king who took jargon from us".She whispered between tears.

"My little girl!
Come inside".He said patting her back smoothly.

"Daddy,this is Alexis my friend whos running with me".She said holding back the teardrops.

"Oh,sorry didn't see you there!
Come inside as well".He said welcoming me inside the nice (dirty) home.

JUSTIN'S POV;

I was at the game and the other alphas told me Alexis went rogue and Nick found his true mate.I had to find Alexis but only when she wanted to be found. Only when she wanted my love would I give it.

A/N;

Sorry I haven't updates in a bit.
Justin you are cute bald and I can't deny it.Ya you've done cruel shit but so have I.It was 99% my fault that we failed per say.Ya I still love you but I'm not going to wait for you to accept my apology. I well move on eventually but you need to desire are you good enough to forgive at least or forget that I exist?
Cause I'd miss me too?
(I miss you)