Prepare to Fight

NICKS AND JUSTINS POV

We both start barking orders to get ready. We start setting up wolfs and call in the men by the water shores. We tell my beta Cali to find the girls and get them to safety . We both start to get are battle gear on and both due battle speeches.

Nicks battle speech

"I have, myself, full confidence that if all do are duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves able to defend our home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone. At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight here, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our pack, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender".

Justin's battle speech

It is this fate, I solemnly assure you, that I dread for you, when the time comes that you make your reckoning, and realize that there is no longer anything that can be done. You will fight! We will hold are ground and protect are pack! The path we have chosen for the present is full of hazards, as all paths are; but it is the one most consistent with our character and courage as a pack !Our goal is not the victory of might, but the vindication of right; not peace at the expense of freedom, but both peace and freedom!

Everyone moves out as we wait and wait soon Cali returns.

" Mell is safe with Josh and I hate to say it but, I couldn't find Alexis". She tells us this and I drop to my knees. I try to mind link her but there was nothing. She was gone. They took her. 

They took Alexis and Justin started to cry. I told him we don't know if she's with them for sure or if she's hurt so get your ass up and act like a leader. Justin starts to get up.

Your right I tell him.I brush myself off and head for the house. The packs men had watch as we called in most defences. I soon went to sleep dreaming my darling was back in my arms safe and sound.