A Day about thoughts

ALEXIS POV;

Sarah couldn't speak she only cried.For the past two hours I noticed bruises on her arms and legs.She had been raped by her mate and my mate was about to be so happy and become friends with that monster.Nick choose her and Justin choose me? why was I running? I needed to get us out of here and find him.As much as me wanting to be suborn right now I had to go to my mate so he could protect me.Savannah the vampire queen was after me to,I had no idea what I did to her.Sarah held my clothes like they were her life line.No matter what I said or did she wouldn't let go and kept crying. Eventually she had to go to the bathroom so she let go and walked as if one wrong move and I would disappear.Her ears twitching at every sound coming from the window.I took a breath and started thinking of a plan to escape.I knew the way out could be the window but that was a really far drop and might break Sarah in her conduction.I thought about running the locked door down but that would make to much noise,every pack wolf would come running and Sarah could barely walk let alone run.I wonder how we would get out of this.

JUSTIN'S POV;

Nick wouldn't let me in the pack house or anywhere near his area.I started to worry so I went to town and asked around.It turns out Alexis left because Nick found his real mate and Alexis was on the run.No one knew what from.At first i thought it was me but then I realized if it was me why would she try to link me.She was in danger and nick...should at least care about that

@@@@@@@@@

NICKS POV;

 "Alexis is but of a lost memory that I well never see again ".

That was my lost thought about her for the past few months.I had been with my true mate.She gave me everything I never thought I needed I was happy for once in my life tell Justin came walking on my border lines.He left but soon replied and came back to tell me Alexis was gone.I knew she was gone I made her leave because I love Mell and we are suppose to be getting married soon.He acted frustrated and told me she had been taken somehow,that he had a short mind link and was terrified .

"you should at least care Nick because shes your friend".He kept telling me my duty yet he put her in danger with those vampires.I didn't say anything and let him in to talk.

@@@@@@

Soon after talking we made a plan to find Jill and then put out a wide search for her. Mell seemed okay with everything going on but after the search had begun she went missing to which made the air more tense.For me I went insane with worry and had to let Justin take over the search. I was not use to not having my mate beside me like he was.I looked up to him at that point.He was stronger then I was.

We soon found Jill and got word Savannah didn't have either of the girls.We had no leads and it had been almost a month.

ALEXIS POV; 

Its been a month getting food and being locked in this room.He was not going to let us go.He had lied.Soon the wolfs bane wore off but I was to far away to get anything to him. Sarah had started talking but not about anything that happened that day.She had healed well enough to escape but the window was still a really far drop.We had a plan to stack up the bread they gave us and jump out but soon things went from being in that room to being in a situation that soon destroyed us....

A/N:

Its December right now and my school has no heating so i'm hella cold .Vote comment and bla bla bla!