Pain only women know

ALEXIS POV;
I try to sleep . I wake up with food and a guard by my side. He picks up a spoon of oatmeal and try's to get it in my mouth. My stomach growls and I give in. I was hungery . Once I was done I told the guard I had to go to the bathroom. He looked at me and said finely. He left the room and came back with the king and a women. My weak wolfsbane body starts to see the women is wearing witch runes. I look at her as she starts doing magic above me. She looks at the king of the rouges and tells him I'm pregnant. I look at my stomach and see it as flat as a pancake. I try to laugh but end up coughing. The king has a creepy smirk on his face and whispers in the witches ear. He then leaves the room. The witch is left alone. She looks at me and lets one tear loose. She starts to do magic on my stomach. It's starting to grow. I start screaming in pain. I push as hard as I can but the chains won't budge. I start crying and wailing . The pain feels like knifes digging into my stomach and boobs. Soon my boobs start growing making my bra feel small. The witch stops and then leaves the room. I could still feel the pain in my lower back. That witch just proved and rushed my pregnancy. I was going to have a baby. I started freaking out. This forced my stomach to feel really nasty so I started to throw up. Soon a guard came in and undid my one handcuff . He put a bowl on the side. He started to undue the rest and then locked the door. I tried to get up but my stomach wouldn't let me. I realize I didn't have to go pee anymore. I soon fall asleep holding my stomach thinking about Justin and how when he saves me. Well have a baby.