Breakfast

NICKS POV

I slowly run my hand along Mell's hair. She looked so peaceful sleeping. I was soft and careful not to wake her. I wanted to make her breakfast in bed. I chuckle to myself thinking, it is going to be so cute. She will smile and tell me I'm stupid as well as cheesy. I stare at her stomach going up and down. She was gorgeous even with messy hair all over one of are pillows. I slowly get up and grab my boxers off the floor. I slip into them and tip toe out of the bedroom. I walk down the stairs into the kitchen. I start grabbing ingredients from the fridge when I hear a noise from the pantry. I grab a knife and quietly with stealthy speed go up to the door.

JUSTINS POV

"Ouch!". I drop all of the cereal boxes and start rubbing my foot and my face. Then I see Nick holding a knife. I start laughing at him looking ready for a fight in his my little pony boxers. He looks at me and smirks.
"My plan was to make breakfast for Mell and I see you had the same plan just,lazier ".
He looks at me with joy. I just wanted some food well Alexis slept but making her a bowl seems like a good idea.I pick the boxes back up and then grab two bowls. When I put the bowls down the boxes were gone. I see Nick putting them away.
"That's not a breakfast for two amazing women", he smirks and turns to grab bacon from the freezer. I look at him like he was crazy. I was to hungry to make food but he was already giving me the eggs and telling me to make an omelette. I watched him grab pans and laughed to myself. When life gives you eggs make an omelette. I start cracking eggs. Adding ingredients like basil and mushrooms. Soon I realize Nick put music on. It wasn't loud enough to wake up the girls but loud enough to make us wave are asses and sing. Nick had a great deep voice for rap ,I was a high pitch master. So we sang songs where I was the girl and he was the guy. Putting eggs in the pan and Nick putting bacon in the oven . We soon are waiting. Nick grabs a strainer and puts it on his head well holding a spatula. I laugh at him wiggling is ass at me well he changed the song. I flipped the egg as Nick put on shake it off by Taylor swift. His my little pony boxers and the strainer on his head made me grab my phone. I start taking a Snapchat video . He starts laughing and checks the bacon.

We had finished breakfast for us all and grabbed the kid trays to put are food on. They were surprisingly big enough to fit two plates and apple juice. We slowly walked up the stairs together. My room was closer so Nick was at the end of the hall. We parted ways. I slowly opened the door. Alexis was still sleeping. I put the tray by the night stand and laid beside her. She looked like a hobo and was snoring louder then a bear. I carefully stuck my finger in her mouth. I pulled it out fast feeling so brave. I laugh to myself. Nick was talking about being romantic so I choose the movie thing. I was about to kiss her awake. My lips touch her soft ones. I start feeling an angry expression on her face. I retreat as fast as I can but she climbed on top of me and had me pinned. She was strong enough to keep me down. She looks so angry but soon it fades and she smiles.
"I love you, but if you wake me up again all hit you hard where it hurts", she says this well smiling. It starts to become creepy so I tell her about her breakfast and mine. She slowly smiles for real without the creepy part. I watch her light carefree eyes go straight for the food. Soon my presence in the room was nothing but a dream. Food was her true love. I laugh as she mows down are cooking. She didn't even bring the tray to bed. She just stood there eating. Soon I realize she's eating mine too.
I'm about to say HEY but then I realize if I do then I won't get the view of her amazing ass. She was so gorgeous. I lay back and stare at the ceiling. Soon Alexis comes back and cuddles up in my arms. I fought so hard to have her and now she was this close. It felt like a dream.....

NICKS POV

I walk in and Mell is wide awake. She looks at me in her tiger pyjamas.
"Is that for me?".
I don't say anything and put the try to the side. I hop on her and kiss her.
"Your gorgeous and your mine".
She laughs at me and then try's to get up for food. I give her a big lick on the face and hear a ewww gross Nick. Then she starts eating with me. She throws a piece of bacon at me and then tells me we have to talk about war today. The plans to move Justin's warriors here well as my women there. It would take time and an announcement . Right now I wanted to spend time with my mate. I missed her but I know what needs to be done. I get dressed and start off towards Justin's room.

A/N;
Plz leave a comment and a star.
Blah blah thank you for reading. Next updates soon.