Baby Time

WARNING GRAFIC CONTENT AHEAD

ALEXIS POV

I wake up and I feel pain. My water just broke. I was having this baby. I started screaming for Justin. Two men in coats came and started setting up. The king came in and stood there. He looked at me with eyes filled with hate. He kissed me and I tried to slap him but I couldn't my arms were to weak. I started screaming at the top of my lungs instead .JUSTIN!!!!!
I started yelling a lot of words like fudge nuggets . Soon I heard the cry's of my baby. I let the tears fall as they took it away. What sex is it! I screamed with what I had left. The king looked at me and said it's are baby girl. I pass out and my heart is filled with hate and sorrow. I didn't even get to see my baby. I feel lose and the feeling of regret. Justin I need you. I passed out.

(WEEKS LATER )

JUSTINS POV

Justin....

Justin....

I slowly lift my head from the desk and realize its my mate.

Alexis !

I'm here Justin

Are you okay?!

No

What happened!?

We have a baby girl.

What!

She is in his hands and we are in a place close to a river. I can hear the water running. Save us.

I will find you!

I start running towards the river with Nick at my side. He went left and I went right.

We are coming! Hold on!

ALEXIS POV

Its been weeks resting and getting my strength back with clothes on. I watch him hold my baby girl . I am strong enough to mark and break the bond he says. He slowly walks up to me after putting my un named baby girl in a little fur crib. I look at him with a fire burning in my heart. Justin knew where I was. He would come for me. I spit on him and fight him as he drags me by my hair to his room. At that moment I understood why Sarah was so scared of him. His bedroom had black sheets and a sky light that showed the walls of toys he had. I wanted to cry at the idea of all the women he had in here. It looked like some shades of grey shit. I fought harder to get his hand out of my hair. I kicked him in the balls and he didn't even blink. He smirked and dragged me to his bed .He threw me on it and if it was not for him being there I would have loved the sheets. They were so soft. I used my new found strength to kick him away but soon he had me in leather straps. My clothes staying on way my only chance . Justin was coming for me. He would save me. The king licked his lips and tried to rip my shirt off. I wiggled and moved away from him.The more I moved the harder it was.

He hit me. Slapped me and then ripped my shirt the rest of the way off. I started to cry.

Justin

I am coming ! I am running as fast as I can!

He soon rips my bra off and I feel the cold breeze of the air. I cry and cry as his cold hands run circles and grabs them. The more I struggle the more he in joys it and he slowly licks my nipples. I can't look at him. I start to cry. He then wipes my tears and says if I don't stop crying he will kill my child. I stop crying right away and bit my tongue really hard. He smiles and it sends gross and nasty chills though my body.

Justin hurry!!!

I can feel the bond starting to break!

I bite my tongue harder as this nasty man rips my pants apart. I try to knee him in the face but he laughs and I miss by a long shoot. He starts to rip my last piece of clothing and I bite my tongue so hard it starts to bleed. I can't cry because my baby girl..... my little baby girl will pay for those tears. He ripps them off and looks at my whole body with a smirk on his face and lust in his eyes. I felt bare and exposed . I wanted to scream but Biting my tongue stopped me from crying. His head is starring at me in my naked state and then he says if I hit him or anything he will hurt my child right in front of me.

JUSTIN HELP ME!!!!

I am trying I don't see anything and I am running as fast as I can!!!!

He starts putting his finger on my clit and making circles. All I feel is the mate bond breaking. It hurts so bad. I feel like my very self is being taken apart and I know Justin is feeling it too. The discusting look on this mans face as he sticks his finger inside me makes me want to throw up but the pain of the bond was more then I could handle. I would never let him go willingly which made this so pain full. The faster he went the more I wanted to cry . My back felt like it was breaking into small pieces. He let his finger out and started doing circles again. I couldn't stop the tears anymore. I was crying again and this time he just loved my pain. He stuck his head in and his tounge made the pain so much I was starting to pass out. I could not breath. He wiggled and all I could do was start screaming like in a horror movie. The pain I felt was so heart breaking.

Justin. I cried and whined for him though the link.

It hurts make it stop.

I could hear him crying.

I could see for a brief moment the grass. I felt at peace. for a moment I smiled. Through the pain was unbearable I smiled. Justin was close and he was having a hard time but he was close to me. He stopped his head and started getting undressed. I started to fight as hard as I could. Justin was so close. I could hear him running miles away. It was not enough. He put a condom on and stuck it in me. I could tell Justin hit the ground. I could feel it. It broke. The bond broke and now instead of pain I felt the pleasure this ugly man was giving me. I felt gross and nasty and I wanted to fight but I no longer could. I laid there as he fucked me. I could no longer feel Justin with me. I cried as the king of the rouges rapped me. He was going really hard really fast and the I felt so good. I was disgusted by myself. I started to thrust with him. The sparks I felt with Justin I soon felt with him and then he marked me.....

A/N;

Now that's over the worst part then the good parts sadly.